Sept 22nd - Sept 29th

Very busy! This is when the bulk of the closing parties are so some would argue this is the best time to go.

Enjoy!

I go this time evry year and am heading bac 19th-26th sep.San An was dead last year, but the big name closing parties were packed out. I wouldnt even bother going to eden, es paradis or summum, cos they are dead.But ibiza town was great as always.I love this time of year, everythin is cheaper, shops have sales on, and people are much nicer, its more a chilled atmosphere.But really its what you make it yourself.Enjoy :!:

Roll on Sep 19th I am counting the days down :lol: :lol: :)

I go every year at this time to. Last year the weather was amazing and it is the week with all the best closing parties, especially Subliminal sessions at Pacha. :D

Hiya kittens head, yes it is! :D How are you, what you up to this weekend? :D

It's good fun, and pretty funny.

I'm not doing anything this weekend expect pack as I'm moving out of my flat on Sunday. Gutted to be missing Radioactive Man.

Hi K, its a very similar style board run by Slam, with multi sections like this so its not all Slam and club associated. Its really good lots of nice people the adress is www.slamevents.com/speak see you on there! :D

Think I might just do that. Oh God that’s all I need – another message board to keep me off my work. :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh thats a shame, you can make up for it next weekend though. I hate moving house but it never as bad as you anticipate. We have the third Nonsense this weekend, so im dead nervous-fingers crossed it will be as busy as the last two. :D

K said:
Think I might just do that. Oh God that’s all I need – another message board to keep me off my work. :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh and thats exacvtly what it does, its really addictive. I just discovered this one and its the same, uh-oh :eek:

Back