Sept 21-29

russ

Ok folks, who is gonna be in ibiza for the final stretch.
im gonna be there next week. let me know if you wanna meet

i certainly am :)

get together on amnesia terrace for a beer at the closing? i've already pmd tecnoboy about it.

a mate is coming over and we shall def. be on the terrace mid morning and later off to space.

i'll be wearing a pink carnation in my pocket and reading a copy of the financial times ;)

no but seriously, we shall be at the coco loco bar on the left hand side of it, near to the pillar. i am 6'2" and look like a cross between a young robert redford and brad pitt. i lift weights and model in my spare time.

i shall send you a pic though to be on the safe side ;);)

i am 6'2" and look like a cross between a young robert redford and brad pitt. i lift weights and model in my spare time.

You forgot to mention 'modest' James!

No, seriously, have a cracking time folks.

LOLOLOLOLOL

only joking jamese, i was just hoping for lots of pms from female members of the board. my cunning ploy didn't work though ;)

so far only rusty has replied :):)

Perhaps you should get in with Tiesto_fan?

He has some similar, disastrous attempts, but between you, you've got to get some success eh?

Anyway, enjoy your meeting. But watch that Rustywoo bloke- he's a shifty character ;) !!!

Feel a bit jealous really, despite my self-imposed exile. But, if you wanna set up a Spotlight-ReclaimtheDance event type thing, I could possibly sneak in (although the club mafia are probably out to get me :twisted: )

Back