sept 17th onwards

R

rrrrrrrrrrrr

hi,
we can't get out to Ibiza till after 17th sept. Is it still buzzing then? and Hot? what should I not miss out on?
cheers

That's the day I fly out! It will be banging then - right in time for most of the closing parties that week!

Thursday 18th - Cream closing @ Amnesia
Saturday 20th - Hed Kandi closing @ El Divino
Sunday 21st - We love.....closing @ Space
Monday 22nd - Release yourself closing @ Pacha

etc etc etc

Check out http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/events for more

Hope this helps

22 days to go till I'm back in paradise :D

:lol: Wheeeyy me n my dancin shoes are gonna be there from the 19th ..Everyone is saying its one of the bessie times to go ..Ive not been b4, tho mates n my bf have ... I just cant wait for the butterflies, 26yrs old & I still get em on a friday b4 a biggie Sat nite what the hell am I gonna be like the week b4 Fat boy on the terrace..this forum kills my concentration at work :rolleyes: not gonnado a tap for the rest of today but listen to sneaky choons and chat, and try and sort my holiday wardrobe - royal pain ...23 sleeps is all ive left wonder how many of them Im actually gonna get..See yiz on the terrace ...

:oops: just realised what a girlie i sounded there **bleeep** wrote that while doin a brain fart :oops: ....hope ya'all still let me land!

Buns said:
:lol: Wheeeyy me n my dancin shoes are gonna be there from the 19th ..Everyone is saying its one of the bessie times to go ..Ive not been b4, tho mates n my bf have ... I just cant wait for the butterflies, 26yrs old & I still get em on a friday b4 a biggie Sat nite what the hell am I gonna be like the week b4 Fat boy on the terrace..this forum kills my concentration at work :rolleyes: not gonnado a tap for the rest of today but listen to sneaky choons and chat, and try and sort my holiday wardrobe - royal pain ...23 sleeps is all ive left wonder how many of them Im actually gonna get..See yiz on the terrace ...

Hey Buns, whereabouts in Dublin you from? I'm from Lucan and myself and gf are heading over 12 - 26th so probably see you guys on the terrace. Blokes get butterflies too so your not alone there hun and I did my holiday wardrobe list yesterday in work. Cannot wait and the nearer I get to 12th the longer it sems I have to wait if that makes sense.

Hey Keifer - Nice on on the butterflies :) Im living in Harolds X my bf is from Knocklyon. Nice to know you guys will be throwin shapes around the same time as us..Hey don't suppose theres a slight chance you'd know a guy with the nick Mully from Lucan?? Well the name Mully is written on the camera so I presume its his name :) My sis and I were on holls in Crete 1st wk of Aug and lifted his camera by mistake when leaving the pub..tried to spot him everyday after that while there, mind you we had monster beer goggles on that night so it was a little tough to say the least trying to spot him in sober light of day! Anyway Ireland being like it is he's probably your little brothers best friends cousin once removed! So well I gots his camera and Im willing to sell it to his mother for a fairly reasonable price :lol:

Have you seen the RBox line up for next while lotsa names from the space sunday closing party..couldnt really be botherd lately with RBox whadya think? not since its been "tarted up" I loved just the big square floor heaving with bodies not all these posing cattle mart viewing areas..yuk..yeah i know and Im goin to Ibeeeefa!..

Right better get back to my wardrobe..ya know its a pretty cool nick you got there Ive had a very pleasant few mins with Jack Bauer floating in and out of my head for last couple of mins - What a great way to finish of a top weekend eh ..vegging with 24 and a chinese ..sheer heaven dontcha think ? Pity its over Right I'll let you get back to your list for today - Historic places to visit while visiting Ibiza wearing those O'neills socks, Jesus sandals and your Dubs Jersey that you put on your list yesterday :lol:

[/quote]

Shit girl, thats some reply!! Where do I start??? Don't know Mully but lets pretend I do, Mully said keep the camera, his gift to you and thanks for a great night. Wink wink!! Lucky you in Crete in Aug and Ibiza in september. My birds the same, she's in Marbella with her mum and sisters at the mo, gets back at the weekend and 2 weeks later she's off to Ibiza with me. It's a hard life for you birds.... The night I fly out to Ibiza, Layo & Bush are playing Red Box, bummer, but at least I'll see them on S@Space closing. Red Box have some good line ups in september, haven't been there in a couple of months though. As for nickname, name is Keith, bird is from London (living here) and calls me Keef, mate starting calling me Keifer. My mate has the 24 series on DVD and I've been meaning to get a lend of it. Haven't seen any of them :oops: but deffo will and will deffo have chinese (my fav). Heaven is a mental weekend with gf and the gang and then chillin with gf on a sunday with a DVD, chinese, wine and deffo no serious conversation. (Brain wouldn't be able)
I'm a Dub but would not wear a jersey after they embarrassed the county again this year, sandals nah (flip flops yeah), O'neills socks are a must for all cool blokes on holidays. I'm bringing 10 pairs in a range of colours to match outfits. Hmm!! what will we make Ms Buns wear???? I'll have to think about that one as your nick has me distracted. Wonder where you got that one???

Ha, I see you got the hang of this reply lark! Yeah, I know you blokes find it hard to understand how us "Buurds" could need even more rays when we get so many shining outa yer asses all year round eh! But you see these rays help us build up or strength for those times when your rays turn into a stinkin haze and our heads are buried under the duvet by oh i dunno some Onzloe or other! :twisted:

Me gots my nick kinda like U. It started as "Sunny Bunny" :oops: in Barcelona last year and goes from Bunny to Buns..I likes the buns one best..I think there are a few reasons :lol: why I got it! As for my "rigout" well it'll be my fav rubber bubbly swimming hat, and very fetching all-in-one navy swimming costume and of course my swimming socks .. V "Whit Woo" I know, i know ..Right I really gotta do some workies - no muns no funs ya know yer self..Hey dont forget to put your multipack of darning thread on your list - would hate a big ol toe to ruin your look - Kevin!

HEY

:eek: Dis is wat I reckon all us crazy
f***ers on dis site should meet up
mid sept in dc10s n show um all
how 2 parTA :eek: WAT U ALL FINK :lol:

your all bloody crazy....... :rolleyes:

don't even know if I can pursuade my friend to go to ibiza yet but I am already getting excited. Reckon I can. got any ideas on how to succesfully achieve this?? :?:

laters

I

rrrrrrrrrrrr said:
your all bloody crazy....... :rolleyes:

don't even know if I can pursuade my friend to go to ibiza yet but I am already getting excited. Reckon I can. got any ideas on how to succesfully achieve this?? :?:

laters
:eek: Get them bomed off there tits
n then pursuede them 2 go :eek:

Back