Sept 16-23rd

Yeah that’s fine by me any events you’d like to attend or would just like a few drinks round a few bars? Also are you traveling solo or with a group?

Yeah that’s fine by me any events you’d like to attend or would just like a few drinks round a few bars? Also are you traveling solo or with a group?
First time hitting ibiza. So I'm pretty open to going to any and all events / bars down for it all if I'm honest.
And travelling solo!
You with a group or solo too?

Is it yeah ah you’ll love it be my 6th time! Been going since 2015! Can’t get enough of this magical island!

Good I’m sure I can accommodate in with a group but happy to meet up if your okay with that? Plus we could just do something together if you wanted to?

Yeah I'm very keen to check it out!!

Nah That's perfect. More the merrier!
I will defs hit you up just before I get there then!
Thank you !

Yeah no problem at all!

Great see you in just over 8 weeks then mate! No problem at all! Where you staying btw in ibiza? We are staying in playa den bossa

I am new in Ibiza and I would like to go to Camelphat on the 20th! If someone wants to meet up we can go together :cool:

Hiya mate, what you up to Friday 16th? I got Hi booked for Guetta. Let me know if you fancy meeting. Don’t fly back home until late 17th too.

Back