Secretsundaze question

MarkSimpson

If it's on from 2pm to 4am, when is peak time likely to be? Will it keep building to the end or is it likely to go off in the evening then people drift away?

depends on weather. From the couple ive been to if its sunny it will be fairly busy from the start as hot sunny outdoor parties in london dont happen that often!

Good stuff, no Ibiza this year so this London trip will probably be my only opportunity for daytime clubbing. Is Secretsundaze the one to go for or does anyone favour Ketoloco? I don't really know any of the DJs at either of them.

I quite like SS - crowd can be a bit dodge these days but generally it's a safe bet for outdoorsy stuff because they play really nice retro housey stuff as well as the more trendy releases.

Better be quick though - tickets are about to sell out.

(I have mine)

the other day raves in london are Lost Souls Techno Club on saturdays from 10.30am till 5 pm at Public Life in Shoreditch.Its not outdoors but has an outdoor seating bit.its an underground ex-public toilet turned bar so its pretty grimey but great if u like that sorta thing. Kubicle do a party there on sundays and often have Clive Henry and Jamie Jones playing. Also on sunday Fuse at 93 feet east also in Shoreditch. Its free and goes from 11am till 11pm. gets very busy , has a big outdoor courtyard but music is inside. Think SS is pretty much the only place that will have outdoor music along with the Ketoloco party at Light Bar that weekend. Light bar is quite nice , SS have used it before. I think SS will be busier but if its sold out then everyone will probs go Light bar who dont have a ticket

Sounds like that might be the best option, unless we just forget about Sunday and plump for Ben Watt on Friday night. Ah, decisions, decisions.

the other day raves in london are Lost Souls Techno Club on saturdays from 10.30am till 5 pm at Public Life in Shoreditch.Its not outdoors but has an outdoor seating bit.its an underground ex-public toilet turned bar so its pretty grimey but great if u like that sorta thing. Kubicle do a party there on sundays and often have Clive Henry and Jamie Jones playing. Also on sunday Fuse at 93 feet east also in Shoreditch. Its free and goes from 11am till 11pm. gets very busy , has a big outdoor courtyard but music is inside. Think SS is pretty much the only place that will have outdoor music along with the Ketoloco party at Light Bar that weekend. Light bar is quite nice , SS have used it before. I think SS will be busier but if its sold out then everyone will probs go Light bar who dont have a ticket

are ketoloco and SS always in the same venue?

SS change venues party to party or at least have done in the past. This Ketoloco party is not a regular thing but they have done clubnights all over the place.

The name suggests much darker sounding stuff than they actually play from the sets ive heard. I saw Bigger Than Jesus play at Public Life who are from Newcastle n play with the Keto boys alot n they were on fire! propper banging and they were spazzed as well , great fun!

Generally, Phonica's ok - although wax is pricey and 2 of the staff are utter arseholes (one of whom mysteriously has her own dance show on Radio 1, despite not knowing who Ten City are! :rolleyes: ) However, I think the shop will survive the current retail meltdown, because it has a loyal DJ customer base who like trying vinyl out instore

Back