"Secret Venue" parties in London

5611_247527915256_652110256_7846797_568053_n.jpg

5611_247527175256_652110256_7846771_3807147_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unit 7 at cable street studios is my current fave - it's got just the right balance between 'underground' and 'skank'. It's suitably rough round the edges, but has all your home comforts like ice in your drink, proper loos with loo roll, decent soundsystem...

IVE BEAN THERE!!! I LIKED THAT JOINT....

I MISS LONDON!!:cry::cry::cry:

Unit 7

jesus! :eek: went there last year one morning

that was a really strange place - queuing was chaotic and then inside, if memory serves, it was like walking through a cattle shed along one side with fencing everywhere, I think Hector was playing a load of minimal beats, which I found really hard work. Not been back - heard a rumour it got shut down.

Yeah there was a drive by shooting which was somehow related to another venue in the complex called RED n they basically pulled the plug on all the late night/morning shenanigans that were going on. Shame really , Ive got a great memory of walking back from there along the canal to Hackney at 6am in blazing sunshine.Took ages but was a lovely walk:eek:

I also think that given the continuing decline of Shoreditch on Saturday nights - [I saw some disgusting violence and racial abuse hurled at the tesco staff when I went in to stock up on water] a lot of parties will become more and more discreet to keep the twats out.

I agree with Olly - Shoreditch is getting ****ty. Its defo not as good as it used to be.

I want to set up a night up in stoke newington - Know a couple of venues. Anyone interested??

I agree with Olly - Shoreditch is getting ****ty. Its defo not as good as it used to be.

I want to set up a night up in stoke newington - Know a couple of venues. Anyone interested??

opposite stokey mainline - there's a snooker club and the bar just behind that is alright as a space - nice venue and system in place. You may already know it?

Is that the one you go up in a service lift up to with the friendly rasta on the door? Friend did a party at that venue ,its nearer bethnal green , wicked for smaller parties

Back