secret santa

Ive got the boss of the whole company.Hes got blonde hair so thought a blonde viking tash with mashing Horn Helmet. Job done:)

They do say the men who proclaim to be uber-straight are the ones you're most likely to find down at Fire on a Monday morning :lol:

I never said I was uber straight..."up the bum no harm done" and all that ;)

I kind of metro sexual, just dont fancy blokes! :p

i'm the token straight guy!! ;)

Desperate for a label huh?

What you do with your private life is up to you. It's fine being straight but no need to shout it from the rooftops and rub everyone's nose in it.

:)lol:)

((Rose prob a safer bet than Wizard of Oz unless you really do work at Gaydar.co.uk :lol:))

Desperate for a label huh?

What you do with your private life is up to you. It's fine being straight but no need to shout it from the rooftops and rub everyone's nose in it.

:)lol:)

((Rose prob a safer bet than Wizard of Oz unless you really do work at Gaydar.co.uk :lol:))

not far off!!

I never said I was uber straight..."up the bum no harm done" and all that ;)

I kind of metro sexual, just dont fancy blokes! :p

in a temporary bid to alleviate extreme boredom at work today, I tried to register as a new user "mrs jjinit" with a specific view to commenting on the above post, but spotlight wouldn't let me. aah well, it could've been funny. probably not.

xmas really is the season that taste forgot...

people who smother their houses in lights really should be incarcerated.

in a temporary bid to alleviate extreme boredom at work today, I tried to register as a new user "mrs jjinit" with a specific view to commenting on the above post, but spotlight wouldn't let me. aah well, it could've been funny. probably not.

as said by Ted Crilley to Dougal Mcguire after they realised the baby dumped on their doorstep on xmas eve was meant for next door!!

Here's the present for you to buy JJ...

USB powered heated slippers.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-Heating-S...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item414aa77de8

ho88_002.JPG
ho88-2_002.JPG
ho88-5_001.jpg

Back