secret santa

jjinit

we do it at work via "elfster". you confirm you are participating then you get the name of the person you are buying for. I got some bloke who I dont know, however I do know someone on his team so did some digging and found out not much other than that he's gay, so I bought a bottle or Rose......that's ok isn't it?? :)

May have posted this before...

About 10 years ago I drew the loud-mouthed, single, late 30's woman from our sales team. The type that has low cut tops, massive tits and a matching fanny bulge to rest them on.

Wrecked my head on what to get her and settled for a pogo stick from the tat shop in the High Street.

Despite the encouragement of most of the company, she refused to have a go on it in the car park....

May have posted this before...

About 10 years ago I drew the loud-mouthed, single, late 30's woman from our sales team. The type that has low cut tops, massive tits and a matching fanny bulge to rest them on.

Wrecked my head on what to get her and settled for a pogo stick from the tat shop in the High Street.

Despite the encouragement of most of the company, she refused to have a go on it in the car park....

:lol::lol::lol:

We do ours through Elfster, I am in charge of setting it all up :lol:

I got the office busybody/annoyance this year....think she has me too!!! :lol:

Pls buy the Wizard of Oz....then report back :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Although does everyone in the office know he is gay? You may be outing him otherwise :lol:

I work in an office full of fashion birds and fudge nudgers, hes probably not even gay, just pretends to be to fit in!!

I've organised this for my department this year! I've got the chain smoking, alcoholic, effin 'n' blindin Managing Director. He's always up for a laugh.... anyone got any good ideas? Budget is around a fiver.

Ours is raffle format. i.e. not for any particular person. Don't know why. £5 limit so...

£5 to win on Kauto Star to win the King George Chase on Boxing Day.

DONE.

Back