second season without after hours

according to yesterday's UH (no online version of this one), el club in ibiza town (wich opens as an after on thu/sat/sun) got raided by the police on thursday morning and the clients were searched. the owner said it was okay to open in the morning because they only play chill out music.....

xfcegm.gif
<--- boiiiiing :lol:

..... aye right doll, and pigs have wings and can fly ! !

(as you might remember, not the first time it gets raided)

Bombay Lounge is ready for a new venture... For the end of this summer only... Look for the wrist bands... ;)

We are going to open just certain days and certain hours... No wristband no party...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bombay Lounge is ready for a new venture... For the end of this summer only... Look for the wrist bands... ;)

We are going to open just certain days and certain hours... No wristband no party...

Police arrived at 8:15 and told us that now we can open at 8:00 Am but... we can only play music from ANY electronic device starting at 10:00 Am... They kindly gave us a piece of paper and I will nicely frame it in one of our walls... Just to remember us how nice and kind are our people in Uniform... How well the city hall inform us...

They couldn't stop the vibe though :)

Police arrived at 8:15 and told us that now we can open at 8:00 Am but... we can only play music from ANY electronic device starting at 10:00 Am... They kindly gave us a piece of paper and I will nicely frame it in one of our walls... Just to remember us how nice and kind are our people in Uniform... How well the city hall inform us...

They couldn't stop the vibe though :)
afterparties cancelled. back to the normal opening hours on thu/fri/sat.....

In Amnesia?? Why can they make music till midday?? Is it allowed on closing??

Did you were there? How long Sven played?

cocoon closing went on till midday today!!

yes !!

and...........

the legendary cocoon closing after party is possibly taking place in Atzaro from 14PM until 24:00
Sven vath playing music for 10 hours more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
... the legendary cocoon closing after party is taking place
in Atzaro from 14PM until 24:00
Sven vath playing music for 10 hours more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
cocoon @ atzaro = ****ing amazing !
... wonder if it´s allowed to jump in their beautiful pools :)

a reader of DDI says.....

:arrow: complaints for a party
"last tuesday cocoon celebrated a macro-after at the hotel atzaro which lasted approximately from midday till midnight (.....). i sincerely dont understand how the authorities of santa eulalia permit this kind of events"

a reader of DDI says.....

:arrow: complaints for a party
"last tuesday cocoon celebrated a macro-after at the hotel atzaro which lasted approximately from midday till midnight (.....). i sincerely dont understand how the authorities of santa eulalia permit this kind of events"

i perfectly undestand why santa eulia said nothing...Atzaro depends of sant joan authorites:spank:...

according to this week's prensa pitiusa, 5 bars in ibiza town will be fined for playing music before 10am..... the fines go from 750 to 3.000€ :!:

montana and sunrise are 2 of them.....

Let´s not forget were we came from.....:lol: I Think there should be a 3 third season without afterhours thread..
So are there any news about any small, never know when stopped by police afters this year????;)
Are there any boats running this year?

Back