Screen savers

D

desperado215

This is a bit of a dumb question but I miss the White Isle so much that I want something to remind me of it while I work! Where can I find some nice Ibiza screensavers. These can be sunsets, nightlife photos, etc.

For wallpaper and pics try webshots.com and type ibiza or names of places on the island in their search. Sorry dont know about screensavers though.

HMMM ANY PIC WILL DO, OR TAKE A NICE ONE NEXT TIME WITH A DIGITAL CAMERA, UPLOAD IT IN YOUR COMP. THEN CHOOSE THE PIC AS WALLPAPER AND VOILÁ!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMINDED OF YOUR LOVELY HOLIDAY, THAT´S WHAT KEEPS ME GOING ON A BORING DAY!

I'm with Ibiza girlie on this one, Got a lovely pic of Es Vedra from Cala D'Hort on my desktop to gaze at and drift into daydream mode!

Would stick it on here but I'm too stupid to work out how, all I know is I can't paste it straight in here (D'oh)

68 days till I'm there, Can't wait!!!

[/img]

For anyone who isnt going out for a few months or who cant make it this year, just mail me and I will send a picture when I get back from when I go at the end of may.

I have a digital camera and usually get a pretty good selection of shots when I go anywhere.

Andi

Back