scooters

segs,

i believe officially you need to be 18 and have a valid driving licence.

if there is no alternative, then by all means hire one, but they are very very dangerous, given the state of the roads (very slippery cos of all the salt from the sea and the humidity) and the ammount of crap devil-may-care drivers in summer.

cars are better, and the disco bus even better. public transport is dirt cheap and regular, not like the spanish post :p

Hello SEGSEEEEEEE82 !!!

You must have all 5 of the following.

1) No brain
2) Tattoos
3) Be a Manchester Utd Celtic or a Glasgow Rangers fan (After JDP Comments I knew I was right first time)
4) Milk white flesh
5) You should not be insured or have E111

That’s the basics.

Also they tell you to wear a helmet dont bother you want that warm air blowing into your hair. In Ibiza there is a special force to look after the motorcyclist they are called the Guarda Civil they may put there flashing light on when you pass do not stop, this is them warning other cars there is scooter passing.

UNITED IS THAT LEEDS UNITED. SO MANY UNITEDS NOT SURE WHO YOU MEAN. IF YOUR FROM SURREY OR KENT I THINK I MAY HAVE AN IDEA.

All 3 teams will sell far more strips outside the cities they're based in - you could just say that Man United probably do more to deserve it.

Ian said:
Hello SEGSEEEEEEE82 !!!
In Ibiza there is a special force to look after the motorcyclist they are called the Guarda Civil they may put there flashing light on when you pass do not stop, this is them warning other cars there is scooter passing.

Haha! He'll be battered to a pulp! I saw people last year getting nailed by the Gaurdia Civil! Me and my mates were speaking to these guys, they were all f***ed, then they started vandalising everything, and we were thinking, hmm OK, don't want to get in trouble with the Spanish Police or anything so we walked away down the road to our apartments (Bella Ibiza) which was just a couple of meters away. And a minute or 2 later, a care full of Guardia Civl drove past, all with their knightsticks, they promptly got out the car and beat the shut out of all the guys vandalising stuff! They came back to the apartments which huge bumps on their foreheads! Ouch!

Treble99 said:
lol No i live about 10mins away from old Trafford and yes I support United and not City!!!!!!!! :lol:

I thought all Man Utd fans were Cockneys?
Nufc Fan!

pie said:
Treble99 said:
lol No i live about 10mins away from old Trafford and yes I support United and not City!!!!!!!! :lol:

I thought all Man Utd fans were Cockneys?
Nufc Fan!

Not all, ManU have fans worldwide and we have had plenty to shout about in terms of sucess over the past 13 years unlike NUFC who have had nothing but a Div1 Championship. What a sorry lot they are...

I'll ask again....how come the starter of this topic is a 'guest'? YOu cant post as 'guest' :confused:

pie said:
we nearly had you on saturday, bet that put the sh**s up the mighty ferguson!!??

Riiiiight, we were playing against 12 men though, should have been 10 but there ya go.

Oh, and the myth that no Manchester United fans live in Manchester was blown outta the water last year when a survey was carried out of postcodes of season ticket holders at ALL Premiership clubs. It shown that Manchester United actually have the HIGHEST amount(proportion) of season ticket holders living within 10 miles of the ground.

So there. :p

meanwhile, back on topic, i wouldnt dream of hiring a scooter after seeing the kind of driving on the Island a few weeks ago.

pie said:
we nearly had you on saturday, bet that put the sh**s up the mighty ferguson!!??

Ok I admit it, I was a little nervous at 1/2 time but thats it. We murdered you in the 2nd half and as Sir Bobby (love him, top bloke) said, the gap is still there. Newcastle would be a team I like though, play good footie for Bob and for Kevin Keegan. Forget misery Keegan and Sexy football, they hadn't a clue.

Scooters are simply Motorised hair dryers do my fecken head in dont no how many times I have had near death experiences by nearly getting hit by one :twisted: , They should ban them wee shits, so dangerous. :evil:

I rented a scooter in mykonos for 5 days, and drove the entire time just fine no accidents etc......
then on my last day as I was leaving my hotel to go to the port to catch the ferry to go back home, I almost went over this small wall which would of put me over a cliff. It was one of the scariest things that had ever happened to me. The front half of the entire bike was over this wall. I fu*cked up my shoes pretty bad and scraped my knee, but other than that I walked away safe.
I am so glad to be back in my big Ford Crown Victoria.

Back