Scooter Night`s ?

He's playing Clubland @ Es Paradis most weeks *ahem* so I hear :oops:...

I dont know whether he's actually there every week is he? When we were there they played a few of his tunes and said he was on in a few weeks after us

Could be wrong tho, I'm just speaking from my 1 experience of going to Clubland (Good night, despite what your into, great atmosphere)

I dont know whether he's actually there every week is he? When we were there they played a few of his tunes and said he was on in a few weeks after us

Could be wrong tho, I'm just speaking from my 1 experience of going to Clubland (Good night, despite what your into, great atmosphere)

Couldn't really tell you, sorry. More into Techno, Minimal and House than your HI NRG Euro Rave but each to their own!

Guys... c'mon whats with all the negativity!
As my good friend H. P. Baxxter (the front man of Scooter) once said... "Respect to the man in the Ice-Cream van!" :?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, ask a reasonable question, get a load of stupid answers from a load of stupid immature *****s, Even to the point of 1 stupid ***** ( I think maybe a cun* actually ) questioning my English, and if I actually know what happened before they were a stain in some blokes pants !!!!!

It`s Ibiza !

No I'm not questioning your English, I think you have done a good enough job there yourself.

Oh well, ask a reasonable question, get a load of stupid answers from a load of stupid immature *****s, Even to the point of 1 stupid ***** ( I think maybe a cun* actually ) questioning my English, and if I actually know what happened before they were a stain in some blokes pants !!!!!

It`s Ibiza !

If I didn't like scooter before.... Which I probably didn't.
I am definately not going anywhere near anywhere he or they might be playing.

Somehow I don't think I would fit in.

Mate.
Take a look at what you just wrote.

Right, this music isnt half the quality of minimal tech, house, trance or whatever, but when you have 2000+ people absolutly loving it and going absolutly nuts packing out a decent little venue what more could you want?

Think a few people are just up their own arses to be honest, think they're too cool for it or something? Should get over themselves, its probably the same people who say 'the island isnt half what it used to be' and have an insult to go with every compliment about the island

I went for the first time in July, and loved it, enjoyed Clubland just as much as WLS, and Tiesto just as much as a night round the West End, but all for totally different reasons. Some people should try it, they might lighten up

Right, this music isnt half the quality of minimal tech, house, trance or whatever, but when you have 2000+ people absolutly loving it and going absolutly nuts packing out a decent little venue what more could you want?

Think a few people are just up their own arses to be honest, think they're too cool for it or something? Should get over themselves, its probably the same people who say 'the island isnt half what it used to be' and have an insult to go with every compliment about the island

I went for the first time in July, and loved it, enjoyed Clubland just as much as WLS, and Tiesto just as much as a night round the West End, but all for totally different reasons. Some people should try it, they might lighten up

OK, I'm definitely not one of the "island not like it used to be" people. Far from it.
I'd also like to think that I'm not too cool for school or up my own arse. Pretty laid back, down to earth.
I certainly don't spend my time on here insulting the island, and I'm one of the most active posters on the forum. I love the island.

But I think anyone with an ear for music can recognize that Scooter is utter crap.

I'm sure you can fill a room with 2000 people dancing to Britney Spears too, but does that add a level of quality to her music? Of course not. It's called lowest common denominator.

I don't like Tiesto's style either but at least he can spin some quality music in his niche genre.

I am questioning more the abusive nature of this guys post rather than somebody providing a style of music that there is obviously a market for.

I probably shouldn't, given that we all know tastes vary, but I'm questioning the style of music! :lol:

then set fire to it?

with a bunsen burner?

panoramagamesik5.jpg

OK, I'm definitely not one of the "island not like it used to be" people. Far from it.
I'd also like to think that I'm not too cool for school or up my own arse. Pretty laid back, down to earth.
I certainly don't spend my time on here insulting the island, and I'm one of the most active posters on the forum. I love the island.

But I think anyone with an ear for music can recognize that Scooter is utter crap.

I'm sure you can fill a room with 2000 people dancing to Britney Spears too, but does that add a level of quality to her music? Of course not. It's called lowest common denominator.

I don't like Tiesto's style either but at least he can spin some quality music in his niche genre.

What I was trying to say is when Scooters on theres 2000 people dancing, what more could you want from a DJ? Thats what they're there to do isnt it? I go out to enjoy the night overall, whether thats listening to Scooter or Tiesto

I came out with that little rant because I was told to 'have a word' because I said the atmosphere of Clubland was great, it wasnt aimed at those saying the music style is bad - because what he's making now is known as 'Jumpstyle' and it brings on one of those little sick burps every time I hear it, but on the night when it was played, it was quite enjoyable watching the effect it had on the dancefloor

Basically trying to say that its unfair to write-off a night because of it's music, I really dont like the Clubland genre, but enjoyed that night, which is where I'm trying to come from

Yeah but I remember ooh Gary Davies having 2000 people dancing at a radio 1 roadshow - don't make it right!!!

Let's all just put a donk on it!

Back