Scooter Night`s ?

You should try a few scooter night`s Fatphilb, far better than that minimal techno head nodding crap :p may be able to just call you Phil then

:lol::twisted::lol::twisted::lol::twisted::lol:

Have a good one
Tim

I can't confirm, but i think if anywhere was going to book Scooter it would probably be Es Paradis

I like the odd bit of scooter, But I have the advantage of being old enough to have a lot of his stuff from the first time around for him in about 95 :lol: Never did go to a live gig of his back then, Bet you will not see any Gucci / YSL / Stupidly rich people in there. but you will walk out completely buckled with a stupid grin on ya face :lol:

Have a good one
Tim

I like the odd bit of scooter, But I have the advantage of being old enough to have a lot of his stuff from the first time around for him in about 95 :lol:

Forgive me if I am being dim but aren't Scooter actually a band (A terrifying Dolph Lundgren-alike and two hangers-on) rather than being just one person, effectively meaning that you have 'a lot of their stuff from the first time around for them in about 95'?

I mean... what kind of fan misses that?

Still, say what you like about him / them but they're not afraid to put a banging donk on it, whatever that is.

Oh well, ask a reasonable question, get a load of stupid answers from a load of stupid immature *****s, Even to the point of 1 stupid ***** ( I think maybe a cun* actually ) questioning my English, and if I actually know what happened before they were a stain in some blokes pants !!!!!

It`s Ibiza !

Last edited by a moderator:
How can anyone like a "band" who has lyrics like - Every minute, every hour
Get the power, take the shower

I mean WTF????

J

He was on in Es Paradis a few weeks ago

I can see how people like him, its just a far cry from what most on here are used to so they're inclined to take the piss, but I'd still rather bounce a brick on my face than listen to him

Sayin that, I'm talkin about him now, with all this 'Jumpstyle' music, back pre-2000 his stuff was class

Back