Schools in St. Eulalia area/ Catalan lessons.

NatalieV

Hello there!

Me and my family are coming to Ibiza in a few weeks to stay for a year at least, hopefully forever.. (yay!:D)

I am wondering if anyone has advice on the state schools in the St. Eulalia area where we will be moving to? I am hoping to enrol my 10 year old daughter who has very little Spanish/ Catalan at the moment. I am also looking for a tutor or class that she can join. I'd perhaps like for her to have intensive lessons for a couple of weeks before starting school- depending on if we can find a good teacher who has the time.

Can anyone offer advice on the local schools? It'd be nice to hear from someone who has been in a similar situation.

Also, can anyone recommend a good teacher for my daughter?

I don't know if you are still looking or trying to resolve education, but I may be able to help with some aspects. I'm a UK qualified teacher and examiner, and offer tuition in most UK National Curriculum subjects.

If you want to get in touch, feel free to do so - either through here or by email - Lorna.c.fry@live.com

LornaCF said:
I'm a UK qualified teacher and examiner and I can offer homework writing help and pre-school classes...

>>>
Quoted message is auto-shortened
>>>

Hi Lorna, we're planning to hire a private tutor for our son (we're moving to Sa Rota d'en Pere Cardona). Liam was homeschooled and I think he'll need intensive lessons before we decide on the suitable school. I have sent you a PM and an email too. Hope to hear from you soon.

hope you saw her post dates from 2013...

have you tried asking around on ibiza winter residents facebook group yet? while it's a lot of rubbish on there, you might still find some useful contacts through that group

Back