Saving tips ibiza 2009

Uncle_Sevo

If anybody has any tips on saving money in ibiza this year, whether you have been this year, found out through someone else you work over there post them on this thread. ill start...........................................
'
OUTSIDE BAR M EVERY TUESDAY GIRLS GIVE WRISTBANDS TO GET INTO AMARDA@AMNESIA FREE BEFORE 1,OCLOCK

CARL COX AND FRIENDS@SPACE IS 25EUROS ENTRY BEFORE 12OCLOCK

Befriend a superstar DJ, offer to wash their floors and then help them carry their speakers into a club. Bingo, you have free entry.

Well, it worked for Kevin and Perry.

Oh and apparantly if you and your group book a table at the pacha restaurant in ibiza town everybody will get a free ticket to pacha that night. You usually have to spend about 60 euros each at the restaurant but it doesnt work out much more than buying the ticket and you get to eat out in style aswell before it.

Get down to one of the busier beaches in the daytime i.e. outside Bora Bora at Playa D'en Bossa or outside San Trinxa at Salinas. All the clubs have people going round handing out discounted wristbands or in some cases offering free guestlist places.

Space in particular always offers cheaper tickets if you get in early with a wristband or flyer. We got in to We Love on Sundays in June for 15 Euros and got a pass out. Meant we could nip out, stock up on some cheap beers and water and then get back in there!

Yer im on the lookout for savings this year.If you can be assed looking you will save money. Ive been lucky enough to get me and my group on the guestlist for cream and if I can get into Amarda free ill be savin alot of money.

keep them tips comin!

p1388_main.jpg

Yer im on the lookout for savings this year.If you can be assed looking you will save money. Ive been lucky enough to get me and my group on the guestlist for cream and if I can get into Amarda free ill be savin alot of money.

thats the best way

blag blag blag blag

remember and tell everyone you meet you're on the guestlist

I know the west end is frowned upon on here but is Strikers still open?

11E all you can drink for an hour (and its supprising how much u can drink in an hour when its free)

Stikers!, god I remember that little **** hole. Stinks of sick in there every year. They burn them things that supposed to get rid of smells but it just makes it worse. That place was great in 2003 on my last couple days when I was skint

Strikers has gone unfortunately but check out OK Corral for €12 Euro all you can drink in an hour near amsterdam bar. OK corral also does san miguel bottles for €1.

Personally i think 'that bar' does the best deal (opposite ok corral) i think i had 3 vodka redbulls 3 shots of schnapps and half a jug of cocktail for €10 and the drinks actually tasted ok unlike ok corral!!

Free bottle of schnapps with 2 drinks at amsterdam bar is also good if you wanna get wrecked

I m off back out there tonight so maybe see you there!

Strikers has gone unfortunately but check out OK Corral for €12 Euro all you can drink in an hour near amsterdam bar. OK corral also does san miguel bottles for €1.

Personally i think 'that bar' does the best deal (opposite ok corral) i think i had 3 vodka redbulls 3 shots of schnapps and half a jug of cocktail for €10 and the drinks actually tasted ok unlike ok corral!!

Free bottle of schnapps with 2 drinks at amsterdam bar is also good if you wanna get wrecked

I m off back out there tonight so maybe see you there!

Strikers was a **** hole but it was worth it to see the bar peoples faces when you had finished the vodka + coke before she had chance to put the bottle back behind her, more pleasee :lol:, we only found it as we had been robbed on our first night and had about 230E to live on for the week.

Amsterdam bar could be a good shout with the free schnapps, Will hit it up when we get there! not out untill the 8th thoo

Try & get wrist bands or flyers & you will save money.
Here were July prices

30 euro for Space on Sunday
10 Euro for Hedkandi (before 10 then 20 before 12)
Carl Cox the same
Mondays calling (free before midnight)
Be(free before 12)
Tiesto 10 euro off with wrist band
Sanchez 15 euro with flyer

Dearest

Cocoon 55 euro
FMIM 60 Euro
Jules 50 Euro
Tong 50 Euro

Back