Saturday Sessions through November

badboycrew

Here you go Saturday Sessions crew. Sessions through November. May I say that personally I think this is one of the best months we have ever put together. A month of killer line ups featuring some of Dance music's greatest names from start to finish.

Remember if you need anymore info you can check out the new clubbing website www.ministryofsound.com/clubbing or you can give me a shout on dvega@ministryofsound.com

Ok then, here we go.

November 5th

Saturday Sessions meets Circus

11pm - 7am

BOX: Circus

Yousef
Etienne De Crecy
Alex Gopher
Paul Woolford

BAR:

Bobby & Steve
Liquid People
Nick Bridges
Rich Murray

November 12th

MoS 14th Birthday Extravaganza

10pm - 8am

BOX:

DEEP DISH
Mark Knight

BAR:

Ashley Beedle
Freeform Five
Marc Hughes

BABY BOX: Off The Wall

Paul Arnold
General Midi

November 19th

Size Records

11pm - 7am

BOX:

Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso
Harry 'Choo Choo' Romero
Switch

BAR:

Guy Williams
Nick Bridges

November 26th

Soul Heaven

11pm - 11am (Celebrating our new 24hr drinks license)

BOX:

Tony Humphries
Ron Carroll (Live)
Phil Asher

BAR:

Norman Jay
Aaron Ross
Andy Ward.

And there we go. Enjoy

Vega

New 11 am finish eh?

I hope they give this a few months to grow.

AND let the doors open later and start getting the word out about late entries.

Whilst it may not be my first choice, and spending 10 odd hours in the same place gets me bored, I reckon it could be quite a hit for the, say, 5-11 am part of the night.

Good work.

x-amount said:
New 11 am finish eh?

Whilst it may not be my first choice, and spending 10 odd hours in the same place gets me bored, I reckon it could be quite a hit for the, say, 5-11 am part of the night.

Good work.

I think the 11am finish is only for the November 26th party, as a "celebration" of getting the 24 hour drinking licence.

????

Robo said:
x-amount said:
New 11 am finish eh?

Good work.

I think the 11am finish is only for the November 26th party, as a "celebration" of getting the 24 hour drinking licence.

????

presumably also means there'll be afterhours starting up at the place?

I'll be there for deep dish, tis my 22nd birthday a couple of days before, hope to see a lot of you there :) any way I can get guest list for me and a few friends without having to pay for a table?

Robo said:

????

It's not going to be 11am close every wk but it means they've got opportunity to keep it open later if they want to for big nights, plus it means it's not just upstairs in VIP bar that can sell alcohol all night.

Talking of late openings, isnt the Danny Rampling night at Turnmills staying open till 12 or something??

Concerning these November line-ups at MoS.. pah, nothing special to interest me there.. :lol:

Ferd said:
Talking of late openings, isnt the Danny Rampling night at Turnmills staying open till 12 or something??

Concerning these November line-ups at MoS.. pah, nothing special to interest me there.. :lol:

It's officially open til midday but Danny Rampling has said he's going to carry on playing til ppl are still dancing :D :lol:

Good, we don't want your sort @ Ministry anyway :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
It's officially open til midday but Danny Rampling has said he's going to carry on playing til ppl are still dancing :D :lol:
That's why I have total respect for Rampling.

First time I saw him play, it was a poorly-promoted event in Moscow in a big venue that never quite got packed. By about 6 am, there were about 10 people left on a huge empty dancefloor, including me, the missus and a friend.

Despite having the organizers trying to get him to stop since 4 or 5, Danny kept on playing for us stragglers until 7. He is a hero.

Morbyd said:
Barbie said:
That's why I have total respect for Rampling.

First time I saw him play, it was a poorly-promoted event in Moscow in a big venue that never quite got packed. By about 6 am, there were about 10 people left on a huge empty dancefloor, including me, the missus and a friend.

Despite having the organizers trying to get him to stop since 4 or 5, Danny kept on playing for us stragglers until 7. He is a hero.

legendary. There's always something special about being part of that final crowd that just won't stop because the music's too good, despite the fact that most people have gone home. ugh, I just said legendary, despite saing it was a pet hate phrase in another thread... :rolleyes: :lol:

Any idea if MOS are getting Ted Patterson over in the near future :?:

The lasst time he playe the box, he was just suberb.

nice, i might be in London again around this time so it would be fun to meet up with someone and have a glass of whiteswine spritzer! ;)

presumably also means there'll be afterhours starting up at the place?

I'll be there for deep dish, tis my 22nd birthday a couple of days before, hope to see a lot of you there :) any way I can get guest list for me and a few friends without having to pay for a table?[/quote]

we will be looking at after hours and carry ons now we can serve booze 24/7

Back