Saturday a.m. matinee @ Space

every every everybody says matinee at space is one
of the big parties of this summer ... it seems that
la troya is losing something , too much people and
always the same history ... and sundays at space
is atracting not so cool and chic people like last years
so , try it !

Matinee was the best party I've been to this year.
Space was full just like it should be. A lot of people but not too busy, with planty of room to dance.
The best atmosfear, beautiful crowd and really nice and cool people.
I would highly recommend it.
Don't forget to take a wrist band on Friday in Sallinas to get a 15 euro entry (instead of 35).

Have fun :lol: :D :D

I went to Matinee last year (September 14th)- this was my first visit to Space and it completely blew me away :p :p :p

Tall Paul and Smoking Jo rocked the place and I still have very happy memories of that day ;) I only wish I discovered the vibe nearer the begining of my holiday rather than the end. :(

Matinee is a definete in my clubbing schedule this September 8)

Have a good one :!:

how much are the tickets/door for the "morning" a.m. clubs ?

like the matinee or la troya afterhour ?

Most of the afterparties can range anything from 15 to 25 euros, depending on the party :?:

You often find that if you are at the acutall party, ie La Troya or Manummission you are often offered a reduced price ticket for the after party at space. Last year I think the Manumission Carry on was an extra 6 euros on top of the normal ticket price :?: I will defo be buying one this year :p

Fraz said:
Most of the afterparties can range anything from 15 to 25 euros, depending on the party :?:

You often find that if you are at the acutall party, ie La Troya or Manummission you are often offered a reduced price ticket for the after party at space. Last year I think the Manumission Carry on was an extra 6 euros on top of the normal ticket price :?: I will defo be buying one this year :p

thanks, that sounds good.
puh - were thinking about La troya and then the afterparty - but in the evening cream is a definite... gonna be hard ;)

As I wrote above, tickets at the door are 35 euro.
For Matinee you can get a wrist band every Friday at Playa de la Salinas (be there between 3 to 6 and look after the guy who carries the Matinee's flag). In this case the price at the door will be 15 euro.

As for La troya, you shoul also get a wrist band at the La troya party in Amnesia. Go to the bar and ask or ask the drag queens for it.
15 euro instead of 35.

Have a nice one :D

Back