Satoshi

bbc6673

I know this is on the site somewhere but I have to agree that the Satoshi Tomei Global Underground NuBreed is AMAZING!!!! My friend finally sent my copy and I have to say that this is the best Satoshi CD I have to date.... Since its still very hot in TO, I know that as I'm driving by with my windows rolled down people are probably looking at me thinking I'm a freak but I don't care because this is too good to listen to softly...

I agree ! Satoshi is the sh*t ! ! Check out www.ministryofsound.com for two of his sets, which I suspect are different that that of his GU CD's....

Also, as you likely know, he will likely be back at Stereo in Montréal in the next few months, check out the club site for more info if you like....I saw him there in June/02 and he blew us all away in Stereo's unique environment... his set ended at 12:45 PM ! !

;)

Peace, Christian

Keep me posted on his return to Montreal, I'm planning to be in Montreal quite a bit for work so I'll aim to swing the weekend in when he's in town.

Satoshi opened for Lawler here in TO and he was smokin'.

Hi,

yes that gu nubreed album is one of if not the best albums i have bought this year its HOT!!!

so many quality tunes

bbc6673 said:
Keep me posted on his return to Montreal, I'm planning to be in Montreal quite a bit for work so I'll aim to swing the weekend in when he's in town.
Just send me an email when you are around.. I would probably be able to show you around the city.. plus, get you in for free in most of the afterhours..

Will do Ziggy, except I would need to ensure you're not a mass murderer or anything. By the way don't need the tour, I've been to Montreal quite a bit so I know the basics of the city.

So anyone have any other must have CDs? I need title and artist if possible so that my friend can request them from our music contact....

Bartonius I knew that this was posted before but I was too tired and/or lazy to search through all the old stuff, great recommendation.

Cheers.

Will do Ziggy, except I would need to ensure you're not a mass murderer or anything
:lol:

Top 3 recently released must-have CDs:
Tyrant 2 (Lee Burridge & Craig Richards)
NuBreed 5 (Lee Burridge)
Lights Out (If you liked Satoshi's NuBreed, you'll definitly love this one!)
Bedrock 3 - Chris Fortier
Any Fabric compilation ;)

Older must have CDs:
GU 17 - Danny Tenaglia Athens
Cattaneo - Deep Funky & Tribal
Steve Lawler - Dark Drums
Yoshitesque - Deep Dish

Thanks everyone for their CD selections.

Ziggy, have most if not all of the ones you suggested.
Do you notice a trend?

Bartonius will look into the Zabiela....

Later.

Yup! I notice a trend..
That Zabeila CD is definitly top notch!

Other good ones...
Danny Howels - Nocturnal Frequencies 3 (or 2.. im not sure)
Hybrid - Wider angle

I have to agree with Satoshie Tomii. The best GU EVER, if not one of the best mixes of 2002. Blows airdrawndagger and MMII out of the water.

if you like Satoshi, find anything by TRENDROID.

new outfit, great progressive sound, and many are saying, they are the next Deep Dish.

Cheers!

Back