Satoshi Tomiie.

Robo

Why dosen't this guy get more appreciation than he does???

he should play a lot more dates in ibiza than he currently does

thought he done breakfast with def mix on sundays at space regularly?

-and he'll be on def mix wont he?

his girlfriend- or his ex sang on a couple of his tracks didnt she?

eg- love in traffic??

nope- only got one nubreed, think its a steve lawler- not sure tho! Ive got LOADS of cds I aint listened to yet- and I got that Steve Lawler one AGES ago!

take me forever! My problem is when I find a cd/track that I love I just hammer it! Put it on loop for hours!

Want another random tip? Try eatin chilli when u need to stay awake- Ive been up since fri, just had some chilli thing and its woke me right up!

nish said:
Want another random tip? Try eatin chilli when u need to stay awake- Ive been up since fri, just had some chilli thing and its woke me right up!

i'll bear that in mind, thanks

:lol: :lol:

Rob,
GU Nubreed 6 (Satoshi Tomiie) is indeed quality! :)
I downloaded it from alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.dance via easynews.com on your recommendation.
Nice 1!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Satoshi is AMAZING. I nearly wet myself when I found out he was doing Space the day I'm there!

The vocalist on Love in Traffic is Kelis from Sneaker Pimps - did he date her?? If he did, good lad :D

Mark Sun said:
Satoshi is AMAZING. I nearly wet myself when I found out he was doing Space the day I'm there!

The vocalist on Love in Traffic is Kelis from Sneaker Pimps - did he date her?? If he did, good lad :D

If you're meaning Sundays @ Space on the 29th i'll be there too, SUPERB!!! :D

subs said:
Mark Sun said:

If you're meaning Sundays @ Space on the 29th i'll be there too, SUPERB!!! :D

I did and I'll look out for ya :) Bring it on!!

HE'S A RESIDENT @ STEREO HERE IN MONTREAL , THEY GET HIM TO PLAY ON FRIDAY NIGHTS CUZ IF IT WERE A STURDAY IT WOULD BE TOO BUSY . HE'S DEFINETELY A CROUD PLEASER . LOOKING FORWARD TO CHECKING HIM OUT THERE . SEE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. HAVE YOU GUYS EVER NOTICED IF DJ'S PLAY THE SAME TYPE SETS WHEN THEY ARE IN IBIZA OR IS IT THE SAME AS THEY WOULD PLAY ANYWHERE ELSE ?

I flew up to Newcastle to catch him @ Shindig last Oct and that was superb. The one big dissapointment that he is playing the night I leave :(

Back