Satoshi Tomiie and Hector Romero release dj mix cd.

Robo

As SAW Recordings begin their third year, label owners Satoshi Tomiie and Hector Romero are proud to announce ‘Undulation 1’ - their first DJ Mix album together.

This is an album mixed by two men who have undoubtedly earned their positions in this business. The duo are working hard and proved to have an ear for good dance music as all releases on SAW have received critical acclaim while the label keep pushing their sound forward with the help of talented producers such as Meat Katie, Lexicon Avenue, and Medway & Cusick to name a few.

Both joined the acclaimed ‘Def Mix’ crew in New York City together with David Morales and Frankie Knuckles. When Satoshi moved from Japan to NYC, he lent his creative skills to Def Mix, remixing artists such as Mariah Carey, U2, David Bowie and Kosheen in the process. At the time Romero was recruited he assisted Def Mix in A&R and as a Label Manager.

Both DJs are receiving rave reviews around the globe both DJ’s and crowds, with Satoshi Tomiie probably the better known due to his NuBreed release on Global Underground. The two compiled SAW’s finest releases including Lexicon Avenue ‘Why R U Here’, ‘Sketch’ by Medway & Sean Cusick, and of course the impressive ‘Scandal In New York’ by Satoshi himself.

about bloody time

barbie - your soo harsh on me :cry: :cry:

but i may have the answer for you

• On Thursday 31st October at the Melkweg, the release party of ‘Undulation 1’ will take place with DJs Satoshi Tomiie, Hector Romero and Earth resident DJ Benoit.

therefore will it be released on monday 27th oct

or

monday 3rd november.

Robo said:
barbie - your soo harsh on me :cry: :cry:

but i may have the answer for you

• On Thursday 31st October at the Melkweg, the release party of ‘Undulation 1’ will take place with DJs Satoshi Tomiie, Hector Romero and Earth resident DJ Benoit.

therefore will it be released on monday 27th oct

or

monday 3rd november.

Sometimes I have to be harsh with you, I am doing it for you own good to make you an even better person in the long term ;)

Good work as well my son :D

Right for your next task if you could find out release date of Defected in the House - Kenny Dope and Delboy Carter - Choices would be much appreciated :p ;)

Robo said:
delboy carter - choices is already out!!! i saw it the other day in virgin megastores.

;)

Really :confused: it wasn't in my HMV on Saturday altho maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough :rolleyes:

I'll pick it up this wkend cos I'm in town, again good work my son :D

I'll let you know if I've got any other jobs for you to do :p ;)

Back