"Satisfaction" tune -- ID Please

E

ebachalypse

Heard this song in every club. THe chorus is a robotic voice and says something about sunscreen than repeats the word "satisfaction". Help pleaz. THanks al :D

ebachalypse said:
Heard this song in every club. THe chorus is a robotic voice and says something about sunscreen than repeats the word "satisfaction". Help pleaz. THanks al :D

Push me and then just touch me
til I can get my
Satisfaction

I LURVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sadly it seems to have gone commercial.....its a gd track but jules always caned it on his saturday show on radio one and i think its been passed on to all the radio 1 DJs!!

Still a good track tho without a doubt!

vincemeister said:
Sadly it seems to have gone commercial.....its a gd track but jules always caned it on his saturday show on radio one and i think its been passed on to all the radio 1 DJs!!

Still a good track tho without a doubt!

these days that's always the way isn't it? Bah! :rolleyes:

Its officially commercial now as i have just watched the video of it on "The Box" :cry: Oh dear.

It has got a British release today along with Kurtis Mantronik ............ and and and Fast Food Rockers? :rolleyes:

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

It was my first time in Ibiza and every single club (not joking) played it. It was insane! When I was at Manumission they also remixed coldplay's trouble, grrrrreeat stuff! Every time i listen to it, it brings back a little of ibiza...... :eek: haha

Heard this song in every club. THe chorus is a robotic voice

Where the hell did i get "sunscreen" from? Must have been pretty f***ed up when I heard it, haha :lol:

Re: Heard this song in every club. THe chorus is a robotic v

ebachalypse said:
Where the hell did i get "sunscreen" from? Must have been pretty *beep*ed up when I heard it, haha :lol:

LOL! maybe you were just thinking about sunscreen a lot?

Don't like it!

This years sadly lacking any really decent BIG tunes :(

Hopefully we'll hear some new stuff in Ibiza in August :confused:

I've been digging out some of the old Space CD's and other Ibiza stuff. Dome Bar have done some cracking CD's - think i've got no.'s 3 & 5 :D

Yeah, the old stuff still sounds so 'now' :eek:

Jules started playing it ages ago, he played the mix without the vocals and i went mad over it, had to get it to play in ibiza, but now they even playing it on power fm, unfortunately this tune has been caned so much i think by the time i go out to play its gunna be too old hat?? I love it and even have it as my ring tone!!! but don't think i'll be playing it now. :(

Back