SAT NIGHT IN IBIZA

A

Anonymous

AFTER GOING TO IBIZA 2 YEARS RUNNING I NORMALLY GO TO INOX ON THE FRIDAY I ARRIVE THEN TO EUPHRIA ON THE SATURDAY
SPACE ON SUNDAY ETC ETC.

EUPHRIA IS NOW MOVED TO SATURDAY CAN U RECCOMEND ANYTHING TO DO ON A SAT NIGHT

Defmix was poor both times i went last year.

Morales was off his face and couldnt mix at all, really poor set, and the other time Knuckles just played melodic/chilled house most of the night. The Spanish crowd seemed to like it though.

yep, went in september, defmix - zzzz....but the place is beautiful!
No Saturday Nites are usually the most "boring" on the Island for sure!

Has to be Zenith!!
It's very Spanish and very true to what the island is all about.
Pacha is gorgeous but rarely works nowadays.
Too many people standing around, not enough space to dance and no where near as much style as in Ibiza town or some of the other clubs. Loads of beer boys stood around in standard issue Burton shirts and Fred Perry tops for example.
Urrrrgh! Pacha=minger land! Sorry but it's true. (Except on Scandal night that is)
The podium dancers are spectacular though.

standard issue Burton shirts and Fred Perry tops for example

aaah that must have been dj biff. i am sure he'd say it's all about the music man ;)

<added> why not (please sit down before reading) NOT go out on saturday. instead go see a sunset, then into ibiza town until late, in bed by 4 - just enough kip for you to be fresh (enough) at space on the sunday.

personally i always have a traditional british saturday night in.
a dvd and a chinese takeaway.
keeps me nice and fresh for next saturday.

don't forget now - going out, it's the new staying in!

(or is it the other way round?)

djb

WHY IS IT A PROBLEM FOR YOU NITEFLY IF I KEEP WRITTING IN CAPITALS .

HA HA HA HA

IBIZA LUV IT !!!!!!!!

It's some where near/ in Figueratas.

A nice classy lap dancing place. Never been personally, but may be able to persuade wifey that it would be fun!!

Back