Sasha at Mint Club Warehouse - 20th of August

CraigyB

why does it have to be a Friday :eek: were in Manny night after for Airod and Lens but really fancied this too. if wasn't graft next day a double header would of been getting done! love Mint warehouse but they always just have the same old same old tech house artists on.. Id get ya self there mate the revamp looks decent aswell if ya haven't been for a while

why does it have to be a Friday :eek: were in Manny night after for Airod and Lens but really fancied this too. if wasn't graft next day a double header would of been getting done! love Mint warehouse but they always just have the same old same old tech house artists on.. Id get ya self there mate the revamp looks decent aswell if ya haven't been for a while
I’ve got a bloody wedding on the 9th 😬 Fcuk sake.

Would definitely be tempted for this but the mint warehouse is such a bad design for sold out nights, which I assume Sasha would be?

im just hoping ape-X start releasing some event news up your way pal, only Cosmic Ballroom but they were getting some great acts in for the toon before this virus bomb detonated
Ape x has always had good line ups! One of a select couple of promotors to of lasted over 10 year up here!

love Mint warehouse
Still haven’t been...still not over mint club closing tbh😔. How does it compare? Now that they have the rainbow ceiling looks like it could just be a bigger version of Mint club tbf...

Ape x has always had good line ups! One of a select couple of promotors to of lasted over 10 year up here!
yes definitely they seemed to quiet down for a bit but 2018 / 19 seen some huge names coming to Tyneside.. Randomer, HAAi, Helena Hauff, Ben UFO, Bicep, Mall Grab to name a few.. the perfect array of artists for a more intimate night, Digi is a good club but just never gets my sort of acts on..

yes that was a kick in the wind pipe like. you will love Warehouse though.. great space and they have moved the LED roof from Mint club there (unless its a new one)

Back