Santos - Hold Home

ish, yes.

It was prob luciano's top track and he gets around.

Also is no.1 in the RA top 100 of 2009, so it's obviously getting rinsed.

Sounds great in a big room

Sven Vath played it, it sounded amazing ... whether it was a remix or just coz it sounds better loud I don't know cos when I listened to it on my laptop it sounds pants and the only significant feature is the boy..boy..boy..boy all the way through but when I heard it in Ibiza it was that good it was one of the tunes I remembered thinking omg I f'in love this (having said that I had that thought pretty much with every tune played lol)... Also played in Channel Zoo by 'someone'(don't know who) and Guy Gerber played a few seconds of it (he was awesome).

Let's call it how it is, released in the 90's it would barely make a Strictly Rhythm special-edition-cash-in-re-issue-double-pack side D3. After the acapella and bonus beats.

Glad to see it's all in vogue again now (really glad8):D), but I can't believe this is the cream of the crop.

I had to listen to it all the way through twice just in case the youtube I was skipping though was broken.

And 12 minutes long?! Leave it out! :lol:

See above...

Sounded totally different in a club to what it sounded on youtube I actually didn't know it was meant to be one of THE tunes but I came on here and said what was the tune with boy....boyy through it and I think Grego enlightened me :D so I popped on youtube to check and yep it was the one but obviously needs more layers

Let's call it how it is, released in the 90's it would barely make a Strictly Rhythm special-edition-cash-in-re-issue-double-pack side D3. After the acapella and bonus beats.

Glad to see it's all in vogue again now (really glad8):D), but I can't believe this is the cream of the crop.

I had to listen to it all the way through twice just in case the youtube I was skipping though was broken.

And 12 minutes long?! Leave it out! :lol:

dj tool mate!

dj tool mate!

yep I'm with grego and Dan on this - great for a two minute burst in the mix but as a standalone track - nope

but it is nice to hear a track of it's sort doing the biz this year (the sort of stuff we were losing it to in the 90's)

Back