Santa Eulalia - what is it really like?

R

rollergirl

Hi, I am new to this site and am also new to Ibiza, I am going on 8th August and cant wait! I am staying in Santa Eulalia but will definately be going clubbing. Has anyone been to Santa Eulalia, just want to know what its like?????

relaxed and chilled, family palce but also beautiful for cozy relaxed nites. closae to my favourite rest! bambuddhas grove, check it out!

Its a good place to stay - stayed there with my girlfriend last year...has got a nice chilled atmosphere and you certainly feel like you are away from the "madness" which is lovely for when you want to relax!!

Has got a beautiful marina where a lot of the big Sunseeker's and large yachts are moored and also sports a very clean beach - you can find most of the good restaurants nearby.

Don't expect to find the good clubs and bars on your doorstep though...Santa Eulalia has more of a local spanish feel to it....I would therefore recomend a car so you can do the rest of the island easily.

Ibiza Girlie is right though in recomending Bambudha Grove for a meal..its just out of town in the countryside.

Ibiza-girlie said:
relaxed and chilled, family palce but also beautiful for cozy relaxed nites. closae to my favourite rest! bambuddhas grove, check it out!
ibiza girlie do u get any kind of commision out of bambuddhas grove?? :eek: :D ;)

Bambuhdda's grove is defo worth a visit, u might spot a couple of dj's on your travels too :D

Santa eulalia has a nice row of restaurants behind the shops too, there's one with a really nice garden in the back which is covered by what looks like ivy (i'm no garderner!). I forget the name of the place though!

haha El_diablo, no i dont one may think so as im always praising this place, but its really really wicked! check it out!!!!

dam0 said:
Santa eulalia has a nice row of restaurants behind the shops too, there's one with a really nice garden in the back which is covered by what looks like ivy (i'm no garderner!). I forget the name of the place though!

do you mean ca na ribes? ;)

front01_02.jpg

St Eulalia is a great place for a relaxing holiday without being too far from all the excitement in Ibiza town and San Antonio. Someone mentioned hiring a car? but why not hire a moped as it's much cheaper and easier to get arond the island. But what-ever you decide on doing you certainl'y will not be bored.

love the nick rollergirl ;-)

don't forget to visit guarana in the marina and la diosa near santa gertrudis (10 minutes in the car)

Quiet ?? very busy roads! The beach is nice but be warned due to the wall at the rear there is little breeze and can be furnance hot. Great places to eat and the whole reort tends to revolve around this at night as there are very few "bars" to hang out at. Taxis to Ibiza town 20-25 euro each way.
We went in sept for a 2 week honeymoon (to stay some where chilled and relaxed with a bit of nightlife) we were dissapointed food was great but to much of a town for our liking and as I've said night time bars thin on the ground. Serves us right after 9 visits we change the type of resort we normally stay in and are shocked when it fails to work out.
Try Daffers for food to die for as well as Rincon de Pepe for top tapas

Phil. T said:
Quiet ?? very busy roads! The beach is nice but be warned due to the wall at the rear there is little breeze and can be furnance hot. Great places to eat and the whole reort tends to revolve around this at night as there are very few "bars" to hang out at. Taxis to Ibiza town 20-25 euro each way.
We went in sept for a 2 week honeymoon (to stay some where chilled and relaxed with a bit of nightlife) we were dissapointed food was great but to much of a town for our liking and as I've said night time bars thin on the ground. Serves us right after 9 visits we change the type of resort we normally stay in and are shocked when it fails to work out.
Try Daffers for food to die for as well as Rincon de Pepe for top tapas

25 Euros for a taxi? I payed 17-18 each way...

Back