Sansouci & Smartie Partie @ Turnmills with Lottie 24/5

Bubble

For those of you not going to Homelands, make sure you come to Turnmills on Saturday 24 May (bank holiday weekend) where Sansouci and Smartie Partie will be taking the roof off from 8pm - 7am. In the main room we have the lovely Lottie, Willy de Loren (Stereo Records and Carlos Francisco (Ministry, Pacha). And the best thing is it's only £5 to get in b4 10pm or a tenner after :lol: Go to www.hitthedancefloor.co.uk/images/pass.gif

In the other rooms you'll find old skool, funky, US, tribal, tech house, you name it, if it's house it's there!

trunmi4.jpg

sansoucismall.jpg

This looks like it might be a good night. Don't know what else is on over the bank hol in London yet but this gets my vote. Lottie is class tottie!

Who are sansouci?

Squeek said:

This looks like it might be a good night. Don't know what else is on over the bank hol in London yet but this gets my vote. Lottie is class tottie!

Who are sansouci?

It WILL be a good night I promise you. Lottie is not only class tottie but also quite a good DJ ;)

Sansouci are a fairly new promoter to the London house scene, at the moment we're promoting in association with Smartie Partie at Turnmills and The Glasshouse. Our aim is to lay on a night of hassle-free clubbing with a selection of the very best house music without any pretensions.

Go to www.hitthedancefloor.co.uk for more info or to print out a concession pass for Turnmills.

Hope to see you there!

Yes she is certainly on top form at the moment, did a great show on Friday night on Radio 1 when she stood in for Tongy.

Bubble said:
Yes she is certainly on top form at the moment, did a great show on Friday night on Radio 1 when she stood in for Tongy.

she most certainly did!
she rocked it biggie time :lol:

Looks good. 9 hours clubbing for £5?! That's my kinda night!
Big respect to Smartie Partie and Sansouci for not trying to rip off the punters. Lets hope there are more who follow suit.

Squeek said:
Looks good. 9 hours clubbing for £5?! That's my kinda night!
Big respect to Smartie Partie and Sansouci for not trying to rip off the punters. Lets hope there are more who follow suit.

We aim to please, and it's actually 11 hours of clubbing for £5. No other promoter has ever charged so little to get into Turnmills. Hope to see you down there Squeek, come and say hi - we'll be in room 2 :D

Nice one Cookie, I'll be Djing about 11ish in the room with seats in (not the chillout room) so say hi - my real name is alex gerogiou.

Lottie is playing approx. 1-3. I say approx. because she is coming straight from Homelands but hopefully she'll arrive on time!

Bubble said:
Nice one Cookie, I'll be Djing about 11ish in the room with seats in (not the chillout room) so say hi - my real name is alex gerogiou.

Will defo come say hi, do you mean the room at the bottom of the stairs? Not the one at the back of the main room?

cookie said:
Bubble said:

Will defo come say hi, do you mean the room at the bottom of the stairs? Not the one at the back of the main room?

Yes the one at the bottom of the stairs.

Hello, I co promote this with Bubble.

Can i just add that I'm doing a guest list for another website so if you're coming then email me your real names to info@Sansouci-events.co.uk (along with any names of friends) and I'll whack you on the guest list which will get you the concession pass entry prices but with luxury of joining the short queue. Nice !

Get these over by 5pm on Friday. If you can't please feel free to print as many concession passes as you like available at www.hitthedancefloor.co.uk/images/pass.gif

For full details of the night - see www.hitthedancefloor.co.uk/frames2.htm and that's about it.

Graham

Made it down to Sansouci / Smartie Party @ Turnmills on sat night and had a top night!!
The main room rocked to the best tribal house I've heard in a long time and Lottie finished off brilliantly at the end :p
Cheers Alex and Graham, good to meet you both, look forward to the next one! Wish I'd got there a bit earlier to catch your sets.. loved the Alison Limerick remix you played around 12 tho 8)
If anyone's around for the next party, get yourself down there, you wont be disappointed!

Thanks for your positive feedback Cookie, it makes it all worthwhile. Good to meet you too by the way. I have to say the atmosphere was rocking from start to finish so obviously we're delighted as it was Sansouci's first party with Smartie Partie at Turnmills.

Make sure all of you who missed out this time get yourselves down to the next one in August. I appreciate Homelands was a probably a major draw for a quite a few of you though.

Back