Sankeys Manchester Closing...

Are you talking about Sankeys Manchester or NY

Manchester!!! There isn't a Sankeys NY as posted earlier.

I now have tickets for the 4th, 5th, 6th :eek:

Two day time and one night time inbetween, should be fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
The two special guest DJs are from NYC...any thoughts as to who they could be?

Id guess one would be Tenaglia

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the guests were being billed as hailing from New York? Are the Martinez Bros not Detroit natives with Cuban ancestry?? Or am I confuddled?! :confused: Either way, I think they are great. Didn't really rate them either until I saw them, and thought they were brilliant!

I thought the guests were being billed as hailing from New York? Are the Martinez Bros not Detroit natives with Cuban ancestry?? Or am I confuddled?! :confused:

Just seen on RA they were born in the Bronx, so not entirely sure where I got Detroit from! Sure a promoter told me they were from Detroit before.. oh well.

Just seen on RA they were born in the Bronx, so not entirely sure where I got Detroit from! Sure a promoter told me they were from Detroit before.. oh well.

Just back from Manchester - a week after Sankys closed (sods law).

Scary place - the women are a subspecies. Dolled/trussed up in ridiculous frocks/stilettos screeching like harpys and falling over. :lol:

(but in fairness to Manchester I never went to the northern quarter.)

Generation m-cat is scary also - maybe I'm getting old but... "really?"

Just back from Manchester - a week after Sankys closed (sods law).

Scary place - the women are a subspecies. Dolled/trussed up in ridiculous frocks/stilettos screeching like harpys and falling over. :lol:

(but in fairness to Manchester I never went to the northern quarter.)

Generation m-cat is scary also - maybe I'm getting old but... "really?"

Welcome to the North West!!!

(Pity you didnt make the Northern Quarter though )

Generally, Northern women aren't stuck up their own arse like our Southern neighbours. Much prefer that than the pretentiousness and snobbery you get everywhere in London.

Generally, Northern women aren't stuck up their own arse like our Southern neighbours. Much prefer that than the pretentiousness and snobbery you get everywhere in London.

It's hard to find a native London girl for the droves of women from all over the world out of a night. London is so cosmopolitan there really are no stereotypes now (outside the (far) Eastern adjacent suburbs) !

:oops: Sorry if that came across as snobby. Guilty as charged - and from London.

Just wrote off Manc land in one fowl swoop.

...to be fair we did actively go there to check out the Northern wags. :lol:

(shoot me)

lmao, good night then? i did the closing daytime party and the after party at night! didn't stay long in the day, left about 7.30pm because we were all ****ed from the night before and hungry too, went back to our apartment had a power nap and some food, shower changed then after party about 1am stayed then till the end!

Back