Sands on sunday

weloveliam@space

Could this be a good alternative to Sundays at Blu Marlin ?? :confused:

Ladies & Gentlemen...... This Sunday May 24th The Looking Glass Ibiza are proud to present the launch of ' Sands on Sunday ' at the fabulous new Sands Sea Lounge located on Playa D'en Bossa beach. Join us weekly for a fantastic collaboration of music, food & sunshine with residents Jo Mills, Tomas Hedberg & Guests. Excellent A la Carte menu plus special Sunday Argentinian BBQ on the beach. charlie and jo

Anyone eaten there yet ??

apparently it's really nice and not too expensive...........altho it was charlie who told me that!!

i'll let you know tomorrow night.

apparently it's really nice and not too expensive...........altho it was charlie who told me that!!

i'll let you know tomorrow night.

I read the food was decent, a nice fusion mediteranean affair. Its the chef from Es Vivé right ??

Who's Jason Bull in partnership with ?

This could potentialy be a cool bora bora / Blu Marlin alternative. Be interesting to hear what peeps think.

so then, obviously is very similar to ushauia (sp?) but can really see it being a popular spot for the types who can't be bothered to go to cala jondal or salinas.

it's not cheap but food is good and fairly priced, drinks too. around the 3-5 euro mark for most drinks which is ok i think.

will defo be a regular haunt for the english ex-pat crowd, especially if charlie continues with his thing.

all in all, cool place, kind of like a more informal/cooler version of nassau.

so then, obviously is very similar to ushauia (sp?) but can really see it being a popular spot for the types who can't be bothered to go to cala jondal or salinas.

it's not cheap but food is good and fairly priced, drinks too. around the 3-5 euro mark for most drinks which is ok i think.

will defo be a regular haunt for the english ex-pat crowd, especially if charlie continues with his thing.

all in all, cool place, kind of like a more informal/cooler version of nassau.

What was the atmosphere like mate, music decent ??

Sounds good, will have to take a look next month.

What was the atmosphere like mate, music decent ??

Sounds good, will have to take a look next month.

it wasn't busy enough to get a proper atmosphere going really but i imagine it'll be good once you get a few more down there.

music was cool, no beats particularly, just a bit of everything.

its one of them robo that some will just say it's no different from tantra, whilst others will cream over it. for me, the music and the people will make it a bit different.

liam - not sure who jason is in partnership with investment wise, but alex pascual (ex-manager l'elephant) is involved......i think.

its one of them robo that some will just say
it's no different from tantra ....
nobody of sound mind will compare a BEACH-bar with a tacky ticketshop like tantra -
which is btw on the wrong side of playadenbossamainstreet ...

WONDERLAND & ICON IBIZA presents WONDERLAND ON THE BEACH @SANDS.... Playa D'en Bossa.
FEATURING PETE TONG, ROB MARMOT & SONICA RADIO'S IGOR MARIJUAN & ANDY WILSON... LIVE RADIO BROADCAST.....4PM

4224_1004238166419_1838822363_4657_2119416_n.jpg

Sands Ibiza

This should be half decent, anyone coming 8) :?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back