Sander Klienenberg in ibiza...

Robo

I have found some very interesting info.

Sander Kleineneberg is playing in ibiza this year starting from july till september.

The dates are:

July 17th
July 31st
aug 14th
aug 28th
sept 11
sept 25

these are all thursady nights. So could he be playing for MOS@Pacha on these nights?

Robo said:
I have found some very interesting info.

Sander Kleineneberg is playing in ibiza this year starting from july till september.

The dates are:

July 17th
July 31st
aug 14th
aug 28th
sept 11
sept 25

these are all thursady nights. So could he be playing for MOS@Pacha on these nights?

Sander Kleinenberg isn't really the Ministry sound tho is he, I know that Marc Hughes is the wkly resident and he is fab, the guests are still tbc, I'll keep harrassing the promoter for Ministry for info :p

Robo said:
unless he's playing for cream on the terrace???

Or it could be the Pin-Up thing that K69 posted earlier.

God some much info to find out, so little time to do it :p ;)

minstry of sound radio

had a us promoter on talk about some other dj. but she happerned to say this dj would be making apperances at the same night as sander klienberg would be doing his residancy at pin up....

actualy last year tribal gathering was going to be holding a night at blue marlin in cala jondal, but they cancelled for some reason. So could they be back again this year at pin-up?

they had djs like
sander k
tom stephen

Robo said:
actualy last year tribal gathering was going to be holding a night at blue marlin in cala jondal, but they cancelled for some reason. So could they be back again this year at pin-up?

they had djs like
sander k
tom stephen

I've not heard anything bout Tribal in Ibiza, they seem to be focusing on the big warehouse party in August and then the Tribal Gathering wkender in Nov.

this was taken before summer 2002

Tribal sessions beach parties cancelled :-(

Unfortunately, Tribal Sessions have had to postponed their Blue Marlin (Cala Jondal) beach parties until next summer. Damn!

Robo said:
this was taken before summer 2002

Tribal sessions beach parties cancelled :-(

Unfortunately, Tribal Sessions have had to postponed their Blue Marlin (Cala Jondal) beach parties until next summer. Damn!

Was just gonna birng that up about the Blue Marlin. I was gutted about that, although still managed to catch Sander K @ Space! :D

Hmm I wonder where Sander K is gonna be! If he's in the 2nd room of Cream then that'll be great! Like, PVD in the main room and Sander K in 2nd room, class!

How is Sander K live? I have never heard him but I hear he is class!

Chase said:

absolutely fabulous. last time i saw him 3 weeks ago, he played an awesome remix of "coldplay - clocks" and his own remix of justin timberlake´s "rock you" - this man rocks!!

I am defnitely going to catch Sander, you guys have sold me.

Peddy said:
Chase said:

absolutely fabulous. last time i saw him 3 weeks ago, he played an awesome remix of "coldplay - clocks" and his own remix of justin timberlake´s "rock you" - this man rocks!!

Yeah he played those tunes as well when I saw him! Also "Nobody Listens to Techno", that tune with the Eminem vocal over it

Back