DESYN MASIELLO

Bar - issst
ROB MELLO
KEVIN GRIFFITHS
BOBBY M

:spank:

Barbie said:
Yep, have you got the CD Jon, it's right up your street :D

Not yet, due to Becki getting drunk and having to get expensive cabs home in the early hours I need to save my money to cover us both for Sven:)

It's on my list, got a feeling I will like this one, prob order ir next week though

Barbie said:
Ferd aka the Ministry regular :lol: ;)

Well if you're going looks like I'll be going cos I can't have you in Ministry more than me ;)

Ive still got a way to go to dethrone you as Ministry Queen!!!;)

Ferd said:
Ive still got a way to go to dethrone you as Ministry Queen!!!;)

ferd, didn't wanna mention on sat but you did come across as a bit of a queen!!:rolleyes: :lol:

but i'm confused now cos you can't be a queen and a internetsexpestpervertfiend with the ladies as well:lol: :lol:

tequilas on me next time i'm down mate;). prometo:D

grego said:
ferd, didn't wanna mention on sat but you did come across as a bit of a queen!!:rolleyes: :lol:

but i'm confused now cos you can't be a queen and a internetsexpestpervertfiend with the ladies as well:lol: :lol:

tequilas on me next time i'm down mate;). prometo:D

Pssssst, youve found me out Grego, if I become a queen I cant be a sexinternetperve ;)

No worries about the tequilas mate, hopefully they'll have some salt and lemon next time!!

Ferd said:
Pssssst, youve found me out Grego, if I become a queen I cant be a sexinternetperve ;)

No worries about the tequilas mate, hopefully they'll have some salt and lemon next time!!

yeah, the golden stuff is just about manageable w/ salt and lemon but without yuk!!!!

what kinda place is turnmills anyway?? no jagermeister:x :lol:

Back