san no.1 in winter ?

mr_l_k

No longer active
Not so well known is that in winter it's the number one destination on the island for thousands of pensioners from Spain enjoying a subsidised holiday in our wonderful mild climate.

??? huh??

*laughs*

why is it different? - they still have to stay somewhere - they still have to eat somewhere - san an is dead in the winter

i hate to be obvious here but santa eulalia is arguably where all the pensioners come in jan and feb

why is it different? - they still have to stay somewhere - they still have to eat somewhere - san an is dead in the winter

i hate to be obvious here but santa eulalia is arguably where all the pensioners come in jan and feb

It's different because the sentence I quoted from you misrepresents what the article says. It's possible that San An has the most pensioners and somewhere else has the most overall.

Obviously your clarified response that Santa Eularia is more popular with the oldies directly contradicts the articles view so I think you and writer should have a duel to the death!

It's different because the sentence I quoted from you misrepresents what the article says. It's possible that San An has the most pensioners and somewhere else has the most overall.

Obviously your clarified response that Santa Eularia is more popular with the oldies directly contradicts the articles view so I think you and writer should have a duel to the death!
*laughs*

yes - a duel at dawn to the death...

i dont think its more "popular" per se - its just that that is where the govn put them all up ;)

Back