San MIguel

silvia

Is the name that Victoria Beckham wants for her baby.
THey say it's a way to honour Spain, but she doesn't know that San Miguel it's not a name it's a beer brand

CraigyB said:
I can't stand that woman and her pouting.

Nae luck last night Silvia, the bhoys kept you at bay :D

I know, the UEFA should ban celtics for having 9 guys in the goal area :lol: :lol:

Barbie said:
Silvia what do the Spanish media think of Victoria Beckham??

She is not very popular, people know that she doesn't like Spain and we have our own celebs (toreros' wife, pop idol people, flamenco singers) to fill the yellow press. And she doesn't speak a word in spanish, I'm sure you after a health farm session would be better in spanish than her :eek: :lol: :lol:
I don't know in Madrid but here there's not too much about them on yellow or pink press. Well, probably they are but it's not the kind of things I watch / read

silvia said:
She is not very popular, people know that she doesn't like Spain and we have our own celebs (toreros' wife, pop idol people, flamenco singers) to fill the yellow press. And she doesn't speak a word in spanish, I'm sure you after a health farm session would be better in spanish than her :eek: :lol: :lol:
I don't know in Madrid but here there's not too much about them on yellow or pink press. Well, probably they are but it's not the kind of things I watch / read

Seems like how she's portrayed in English media, she just doesn't seem to help herself, stupid woman :rolleyes: :lol:

I love yet cringe at the film clip of her when she's on the red carpet with Becks after the Rebecca Loos scandal when she is caught perfecting her pout and hair for the papparazi.

CraigyB said:
I love yet cringe at the film clip of her when she's on the red carpet with Becks after the Rebecca Loos scandal when she is caught perfecting her pout and hair for the papparazi.

remember that,shocking,but she looked quite fit.

She is a stupid cow, but we prefer national stupidity.
And we have our own posh stupid cow, it's Chabeli Iglesias, daughter of Julio Iglesias. Really, I don't know wich of those silly girls are worst

CraigyB said:

That and when she was covorting (sp??) around on the ski slopes after the scandal broke, it was the first time I'd ever seen her smile :lol:

It's not really a smile though, just a show of teeth. Her eyes never seem to smile. Must be all that bitterness behind them that she's not a cross between Madonna, Kylie, Cindy Crawford and Princess Diana. Although at least she seems to have achieved all the Calista Flockheart characteristics she desired.

Having said that, Kylie looks a little gaunt in her latest video.

Barbie said:
silvia said:
Can she smile? :eek: :lol: :lol:

Only when she's putting on a show for the papparazzi that everything is fine with her marriage :lol:

Especially the cringe-worthy pics on the ski slope, where she oh-so-subtely posed with her wrist on full view, showing her new Becks tattoo!

Pur-lease! :rolleyes:

Back