San Fransisco

Best club to go to Saturday or Sunday night? Across in late May.
I only been to Halcyon and I would recommand it depending on who's spinning... I also heard good things about Audio, but never been... Remember that, according to my own opinion only, it's harder to find good music on the west coast, than on the east coast... I recommand you to visit : edmtrain.com/san-francisco-ca to know exactly who and where DJs plays on the week-end you'll be in SF (that site works for every north american city / amazing)

I've been to SF fairly regularly over the last 12 years since my brother moved out there but never been out clubbing. For afterhours, everyone seemed to talk about The End Up in soma but I don't know if it's still there, or worth looking into. Its a gay club but has a mixed crowd. Going by it's reputation if it's still going probably a good bet for meeting like minded swedgerheids.

Mark Farina social medias should be worth looking at too Dirk
Years ago there were some irish guys promoting and doing party in san Francisco under the.name.Lush Paddies..one.was marcus lampkin who.is.better known now Shit Robot,him.and.Dominic moved to nyc and started Plant Bar and records and that folks is how.Lcd sound system came.about..my mrs worked at.plant bar..useless info.I know :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Years ago there were some irish guys promoting and doing party under.tje.name.Lush Paddies..one.was marcus lampkin who.is.better known now Shit Robot,him.and.Dominic moved to nyc and started Plant Bar and records and that folks is how.Lcd sound system came.about..my mrs worked at.plant bar..useless info.I know :rolleyes:

I'd like to share a few cerveza's with you one day in the white isle Craig!

Years ago there were some irish guys promoting and doing party in san Francisco under the.name.Lush Paddies..one.was marcus lampkin who.is.better known now Shit Robot,him.and.Dominic moved to nyc and started Plant Bar and records and that folks is how.Lcd sound system came.about..my mrs worked at.plant bar..useless info.I know :rolleyes:
Closed a few years now:( but im talking 2 or 3 years before the towers came down it was the place to be.. always a Que late every night and you never new who was gonna dj..
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Plant-bar-RIP/120675301340052
As Dan says check out that birthday line up.. @Kim Wrong Un and @elmooreo :)

Last edited:
Back