San Antonio Then and Now

jaysee

Heard a lot about how Ibiza and San An in general was back in the late 90's and about how Ibiza Uncovered did a lot of damage to its reputation, so I was wondering have things changed that much in San Antonio or are things just the same as they've been for the past 10 years?

i've been to the resort twice this year but stayed a little out the way in the Bay but having heard how much the resort has changed there was still a lot of drug taking and sleeping around that i thought had been gotten rid of.

Has it always been like this and will it continue to be so for the forseeable future???

Heard a lot about how Ibiza and San An in general was back in the late 90's and about how Ibiza Uncovered did a lot of damage to its reputation, so I was wondering have things changed that much in San Antonio or are things just the same as they've been for the past 10 years?

i've been to the resort twice this year but stayed a little out the way in the Bay but having heard how much the resort has changed there was still a lot of drug taking and sleeping around that i thought had been gotten rid of.

Has it always been like this and will it continue to be so for the forseeable future???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1350614701_77f3e5beae.jpg

Back