San Antonio or Ibiza Town?

B

Boothy

All I'm realy interested in, is music and dancing, drinking games are not my style, so with that in mind would Ibiza Town be better for me? (never been to either yet).

ibiza town if you like the more cosmopolitan feel the extra bit of class as they say! not a town for drinkers more your pill edds . but however really good

also the westend

if your a drinker you will have to visit this place once good fun good music in some of the bars and generally a party up 4 it atmosphere alomost good for anytype of music generally has a bad rep for drunken lobster beer bellied brits that want a fight but this is not the case most people wanna just enjoy themselves

been 2 ibiza 3 time and never seen a fight in the westend or got any attitude.

ALSAO YOU MUST MUST MUST CHECK OUT THE SUNSET STRIP THE SUNSET IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER .

HOPE THIS HELPS

Looks like Ibiza Town then, it was king of my gut feeling so I've only been looking at places to stay there so far.

Found a hostel in the middle of the town, just off the town square, for 36E a night, 15 July arrival, that sound OK for price?

YOU MUST VISIT WESEND AT LEATS ONCE ONLY A SHORT JOURNEY ON BUS FROM THE TOWN

PROMISE YOU WILL GO AND C THE SUNSTE

I assume the West End is in San Antonio then, I'll certainly go and have a look at least one if not two nights, I'm intending to go for 8 full nights so pleantly of time to check out San Antonio as well.

Assuming I like Ibiza (and so far I've got no reason to think I won't) I'll probably go back for another week in September.

I cant wait to go to sunset strip, I fly out on the 24th of may for a week and I am so excited after reading what everyone who has already been has got to say about it on here. I will be taking plenty of photos out there.

Andi

Back