San Antonio night life?

JamesNYC

Hey guys

I'm staying in PDB but my friend and I decided to go out to San Antonio tonight.. Where are some specific places we should check out? Clubs and bars? Also will j be able to get into clubs wearing a tank top and dress shorts?

The Sunset Strip : Mambo, Cafe Del Mar and Savannah.

Dr Flemings : Ibiza Rocks, Itaca, Bay Bar

The West End : not everyone's cup of tea, but if you have never seen the 'liveliest' street in San Antonio it will be worth it just to see it. Lots of bars and clubs.

Think tank top is lost in translation, but anything goes in San Antonio. Wear what you want, T Shirts, Shorts and Vests are popular.

Let me know how you get on, be good to hear what you got up to.

Heading out from PDB to west end right now, wearing a tank top so hopefully I can get into clubs otherwise I guess I'll have to buy a shirt.. I'll report back haha.

Any reports on how the west end/San antonio is doing so far this season considering the panic last year with people saying it was the quietest ever in 2014

Any reports on how the west end/San antonio is doing so far this season considering the panic last year with people saying it was the quietest ever in 2014

good question! I think san an as a whole is pretty busy, but I haven't set foot into the west end at all this summer so far so I can't report I'm afraid.

Walked past the west end on route to the taxi rank 15th May after mambo opening and looked jumpin although looked to be stag/hen party's probably spend a few hours there before going to a club 6-10 Sept as with most (brits) had some of the best/maddest nights in Ibiza in the west end although not for a few years

I've always found Revs to be a good place in the West End. First ever "club" I went to on my first trip to Ibiza.

Back