San Antonio Bay

We stayed there for a long weekend last year. Nice hotel.. basic but clean rooms. Nice pool area. Plenty to do nearby and a 20 - 25 min walk from the center of San An. A few good bars nearby including Pink Panther, Bucanneros (and a rodeo bar if you have young ones with you). I would definately stay there again.

Like As In What Food Do They Do? And Are The People Polite?
And Is There A Table Tennis There?

Thanks For Your Information.

The food is OK this year there was a selection of cold meats, cheese, basic salads, daily soup, full English and continental breakfasts, at east 1 different fish per day, pizza chips and children’s buffet. we were disappointed with a lack of Spanish dishes ie no paella

The staff are polite but we found if you are Spanish you got served first and you drink was supplied in either a glass or cup rather than the usual plastic cup even though I ordered my drinks in Spanish. Try tipping them even though it’s all inclusive sometimes it works.

They have mini golf, table tennis, full tennis court, sauna and small gym.

The evening entertainment is fine a few good acts this year.

I do have a few of friends who work there who I have known for about 27 years so I do get a bit of special treatment i.e. they make a bit my fuss with my kids then they do with the other children.

Oh Right, Thanks For The Info. What Are The Club Reps Like?

Woukld You Go Again? Me And My Mate Are Goin Next Year, Its His 1st Holiday, Were Both 18, So Do You Think San Antonio Is Good For The Two Of Us? Thanks.

The club reps what club reps the hotel is not 18-30, I believe for the UK unless you book privately (lastmintue, expedia) Thomas Cook are the only travel agent

As I been visting the hotel since 1982 I would say we would go back.

Is San An good for you I haven't a clue all depends what you want from the island

I have stayed in the Bergantin the last 2 years and found no fault. The food was as Steve described, there is always something to eat even for the fussiest of people.

I found the service fine, no having to wait or anything.

We went through Thomas Cook and at the rep meeting they give you a leaflet of things that you can do (cruises, bar crawls, etc). I would say your best of just doing your own thing cos then your not restricted to staying with eveyone else and stuff. I dont like being told how long to stay in a bar for, etc.

Pink Panther and Donnegans were our second home out there - we went nearly every night before going out. They are great starter bars and Pink Panther have quizes where you can wiln loads of free drinks!!! Always a plus! :p:p

We went through Thomas Cook and at the rep meeting they give you a leaflet of things that you can do (cruises, bar crawls, etc).

We didn't book through Thomas Cook but we got invited down to the welcome meeting, tis a strange one.

As well as the local bars don't forget you 15-20 mins walk from Peppers II, BN3 and Mari Pins if you head towards Port Des Torrent and 15-20mins from San An town.

True Emma Lol, Dont Wanna Be Stuck With Them All Holiday.

Did You Ever Go Clubbing, Like In Amnesia And Space And That? If You Did Whats It Like?

Thanks x

Maybe it's just that all the Callum's in the world use a capital letter to start every word of a sentence ?

Maybe it's just that all the Callum's in the world use a capital letter to start every word of a sentence ?

or that he got slagged for being a prat and decided to make up a new account

stephen could clear it up for us by checking the IP if wanted :D

could be wrong though but would be funny if i was right :lol:

or that he got slagged for being a prat and decided to make up a new account

stephen could clear it up for us by checking the IP if wanted :D

could be wrong though but would be funny if i was right :lol:

Only if it's static.

It clearly is the same person due to the style of writing but even if it is, lets give the young guy a chance eh!? :p

Who The Heck Is Callum MacDonald ? Mine Name Is Callum John, I Have Seen Them Silly Threads He Has Been Putting. You Can Tell He Is Desperate, Weirdo.

Anyone Goin Away Next Year?

Next year

You say you are going next year well what a suprise refer back to posting 30/8/2009 titled next year
(Any Girls Wanna Meet Up With Two Lads Next Year In San Antonio Bay, September 9th To 15th, Reply Asap.;);) ) that was Callum MacDonald and now you say its not you ,but you Callum happen to be going next year as well , is this a fishy story or not ? perhaps next request will be from C J Macdonald with another fairy story

Last edited by a moderator:
callum macdonald hasn't been on much since you joined thats a bit of a coincedence isn't it?haha

and also the last time callum macdonald was on was the day you signed up

give it up mate its obviously you :lol:

no point in denying it now

Back