San Antonio Bay help

T

therapy

Hi, I'm staying in San Antonio Bay when I touch down on the 1st, can anyone answer a few questions....How far is it from San Antonio (realistically, is it walking distance)? Where is the west end in relation and also Ibiza town. Also if anyone knows of any good bars there before going into San Antonio, can u recommend? also any good restaurants in San Antonio Bay? Holiday was really cheap so is San Antonio the crummy area?

Location - depends on where you are - the Bay runs from just down from Eden to right at the end of the bay. can be a fair jaunt to the West end part if you are right at the end of the bay (but regular busses run to the centre of san Antonio)

there are plenty of places to eat and bars (although i usually go to Sunset strip for bars)

i asked the same question a bit ago, im staying in las perlas (san an bay) i've been told its about 20mins but much long if you stop off in bars along the way.

loads of buses and there is a water taxi that picks up from Klippe/mini golf course area and heads straight into bay.

TOP TIP: agree taxi fares before you get in them or you'll get done!

There aint much there except Summum (club) which is opposite Klippe apartments ( if you want to look on map).

I;m staying at mar Y vent this year becaus I recont I spent at least £40 - 50 quid travelling to and from san an.

To Ibiza Town you get a bus to San Antonio bus stop , next to the marina, then you get the bus to Ibiza town not far. Fromt there you can get bus to Playa Des bossa.

Or you can nip down to the beach beside the Milord hotels (just past where the jet ski hire is) and get the water taxi boat thing across the bay - a lot quicker than the bus and probably quicker than waiting for a taxi definitely a LOT cheaper than the taxis - think its about a quid - and they run every 20-30 mins (i think) till about midnight

Back