San An Bay - where to stay?

S

SarahPvc

I am going out to Ibiza 23rd Aug to 5th Sept with a group of at least 20 people - we dont want to stay in the West End but want to get something fairly cheap - preferably apartments to hold 4-6 people.
Any ideas?

this wont help you one bit, but im staying in las perlas in san an bay. take a look at the hotel section on this site and def. check out the holidaysuncovered.com r maybe .co.uk it is full of reveiws of the hotels by people who have stayed there.

I didn't think I'd ever stay in San An but I booked the Hotel Gran Sol through this site, it's not in the West End proper, it's right near Coastline and seems to be in the perfect location for starting off at the Sunset strip, heading down to Bar M, then off to a club.
Also, it looks a really nice place and is very reasonably priced. I think it seems perfect for us.

i stayed at the riviera in san an bay,loved it ,nice hotel, nice staff, 2 pools food was great,a really nice chinese resturaunt within 5 mins walk,shops just over the road ...etc oh by the way there also have 2 bed apparts that sleep 6 :lol:

Hi Sarah,

I think where Craigyt2k1 is staying the Las Perlas would probably be a good bet. We stayed in the hotel next door last year but always thought that the Las Perlas looked good. Has a nice pool with entertainment in the day, is right on the beach and about 2 mins walk from the water taxi to take you across to the main part of San An. Was about 1.80 Euro last year if I remember correctly :rolleyes: but this saves a fortune on taxis. Oh and also the most important reason at all just across the road is the Amsterdam restaurant, gorgeous food serving Indian, pizza and chinese all under one roof!!

Craigyt2K1 please can you let me know what these are like once you have been? They werent available on the dates that we wanted to go but would defo look to go next year :D

we're staying at the Xaloc in the Bay this year (was there 2 years ago too).

is in a good location, far enuff from the west end but not too far (last years apts were miles away :cry: )

We had 12 of us stay in the Tampico apartments last year. These were next door to the Las Perlas that has been mentioned. We had 1 bedroom apts that slept 4 people and each apartment had 2 balconys and views over the bay. We paid about £350 per apartment per week but that was end of July. I would go back to these again :)

I will let you know when i get back, but if you read the reveiws on holidaysunceovered.co.uk they 2 out of 3 reveiws are not so good at all. anyway imi gona have a good time regardless.

try these

for cheap deal

18 to 30's have a lot of apartments for 4 to 6 people so try.
www.thomascook.co.uk as they own 18 to 30's or check out the brocure in your local travel agent.

try the minstry of sound web site as the do holidays in ibiza,

also try www.teletext.co.uk, try both belerics ane late deals

SarahPvc said:
I am going out to Ibiza 23rd Aug to 5th Sept with a group of at least 20 people - we dont want to stay in the West End but want to get something fairly cheap - preferably apartments to hold 4-6 people.
Any ideas?

LA SIRENA

Back