Salinas

hey dudes, leave ibiza girlie alone. it's obvious that like me, she doesn't have a clue what she is talking about. but there's nothing wrong with that.

djb

well I do, actually. I just stated I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SELINAS, but I HAVE HEARD - SUPPOSEDLY - ALLEDGEDLY - PROBABLY - MAYBE - WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK EVER - that it was supposed to be a very busy commercial place THATS BLOODY ALL.......

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NOW get off my f*cking back...

(uhh, that felt nice actually)

Ibiza-girlie said:
well I do, actually. I just stated I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SELINAS, but I HAVE HEARD - SUPPOSEDLY - ALLEDGEDLY - PROBABLY - MAYBE - WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK EVER - that it was supposed to be a very busy commercial place THATS BLOODY ALL.......

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NOW get off my f*cking back...

(uhh, that felt nice actually)

No need to shout, we all know that you haven't been to Salinas :rolleyes:

Ibiza-girlie said:
hahaha!!! we all know, gee everyone reads my thread now ;)

It wasn't your thread, it was poor Marts and all he wanted to do was find out best way to get to Salinas :rolleyes:

ahh yes, Robo you have me cornored (you know I dont otherwise you wouldnt be yelling at me all the time, along with mcrackin haha!)

Ibiza-girlie said:
ahh yes, Robo you have me cornored (you know I dont otherwise you wouldnt be yelling at me all the time, along with mcrackin haha!)

Maybe if you read other people's threads you might actually learn a few things ;)

well I mean, chances that we will run into eachother when in Ibiza are virtually nill, so you can be the queen of ibiza town and surrounding areas, and I can be the queen of San An - that way, the island wont be too small for both our ego´s ;) ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
well I mean, chances that we will run into eachother when in Ibiza are virtually nill, so you can be the queen of ibiza town and surrounding areas, and I can be the queen of San An - that way, the island wont be too small for both our ego´s ;) ;)

I haven't got any ego :confused: As a lot of people who I have met from here will probably tell you I am one of the most down to earth people you will meet so I don't know where you have the ego thing from :confused:

If you want to be Queen of San An then you be Queen of San An, I'll just be enjoying my holiday.

Well really sometimes its hard to tell when you see things in writing, especially when Im not english and therefor sometimes read things as an insult. If you didnt mean to "insult" me, I apologize, but I do think there are some people on this board who believe that this was the actual intention - maybe not with this thread but with others... :confused: :confused: :confused: So i´ve heard...

but I have 2learned" that you are obviously just joking all the times so therefor I wanted to make a joke as well ;)

so lets lay it to rest....

Ibiza-girlie said:
Well really sometimes its hard to tell when you see things in writing, especially when Im not english and therefor sometimes read things as an insult. If you didnt mean to "insult" me, I apologize, but I do think there are some people on this board who believe that this was the actual intention - maybe not with this thread but with others... :confused: :confused: :confused: So i´ve heard...

but I have 2learned" that you are obviously just joking all the times so therefor I wanted to make a joke as well ;)

so lets lay it to rest....

Ok I see, good joke then :lol:

The English sense of humour is to take the pi$$ a lot of the time ;)

yeah, I think where we go wrong is the language barriere, my spelling sometimes sucks but my english is usually really good. However speaking and understanding in the very sence are sometimes 2 very dif´things. especially where you aren´t acostumed to the way the words are sometimes used...therefore when Irony is used Im like sometimes..."are they mad, or joking or serious or..." - really hard to tell - ;) ;)

I grew up in London, speak quite british but the "english way" of using the words and creating a sentence with a joke or irony is hard, even for me with an english background....so this is probably why I m sometimes like..."what!"...

hope this explains things...i REALLY MEAN NO HARM.
The danes usually state their opinios a lot - a lot, and most foreighners think we come across as being arrogant and (dunno the word for it) acting as if we know better.... thats our kind of Irony.... ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah, I think where we go wrong is the language barriere, my spelling sometimes sucks but my english is usually really good. However speaking and understanding in the very sence are sometimes 2 very dif´things. especially where you aren´t acostumed to the way the words are sometimes used...therefore when Irony is used Im like sometimes..."are they mad, or joking or serious or..." - really hard to tell - ;) ;)

I grew up in London, speak quite british but the "english way" of using the words and creating a sentence with a joke or irony is hard, even for me with an english background....so this is probably why I m sometimes like..."what!"...

hope this explains things...i REALLY MEAN NO HARM.
The danes usually state their opinios a lot - a lot, and most foreighners think we come across as being arrogant and (dunno the word for it) acting as if we know better.... thats our kind of Irony.... ;)

And we all live happily ever after :lol: Babs + IG = Bezzie mates :eek: :lol: :lol: ;)

haha right up untill we reach the discussion about music, drugs, ibiza, san an, and ...well Selinas haha! ;) ;) ;) (irony again, just covering my back!) ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
haha right up untill we reach the discussion about music, drugs, ibiza, san an, and ...well Selinas haha! ;) ;) ;) (irony again, just covering my back!) ;)

Ok but we'll have a few minutes of peaceful harmony :lol: ;)

Back