Salad Fingers

OMG I've just discovered Kenneth in episode 7, I think I'm slightly obsessed now Favourite lines so far...

"Someone has gifted me with a rusty tap"
"I have a fish in the oven if your interested"
“Maybe you can come and tuck me in tonight sailor!”

:D

Oooh I'm so glad someone else has become obsessed, my boyfriend started to watch them with me but found them too disturbing so he refuses to watch the rest and I've sent them to my brother but I am still waiting for his response!

OMG I've just discovered Kenneth in episode 7, I think I'm slightly obsessed now Favourite lines so far...

"Someone has gifted me with a rusty tap"
"I have a fish in the oven if your interested"
“Maybe you can come and tuck me in tonight sailor!”

:D

I must watch this episode!

Oooh I'm so glad someone else has become obsessed, my boyfriend started to watch them with me but found them too disturbing so he refuses to watch the rest and I've sent them to my brother but I am still waiting for his response!

After forwarding it to a host of people, a few of my mates came back with comments such as "you are more disturbed than we first thought" but hey ho! They also watch Eastenders and that's more disturbing than Salad Fingers in my eyes....:lol::lol:

After forwarding it to a host of people, a few of my mates came back with comments such as "you are more disturbed than we first thought" but hey ho! They also watch Eastenders and that's more disturbing than Salad Fingers in my eyes....:lol::lol:
I must be super disturbed as I like Eastenders too! :)

Yeah Eastenders is some of the most disturbing viewing to be had.

It goes out at 7pm and they cheefully include plotlines about rape, paedophilia and domestic violence all under the pretext that they are 'highlighting important issues'.

Even those with just half a brain-cell know that it's pure ratings boosting fodder and that an episode in which Grant Mitchell sends Tiffany sailing down the stairs on a Christmas Eve is going to pull a crowd.

A crowd which largely wants to hear her neck go crunch and not to immediately lobby for tougher sentences on wife-beaters.

And don't even get me started on the amount of gruesome close-ups of Phil Mitchell's pulsating beetroot head.

Sorry if all that's a bit out of date. I haven't watched it for years. Largely on the basis the I would rather slowly push a screwdriver into my ocular cavity than waste another 30 minutes of my life on that sh*t.

It goes out at 7.30...and 8 on a Monday :lol::lol::lol: We're all paying for it via the licence fee as well...just to make you feel even better :)

Hurrah for the BBC...

What with the interactive options of telly these days, surely they can give us more of a key role in the plotlines. Especially since we're paying for it.

Press Red: To make Dot say 'Yes'

Press Green: To make her say 'No'

Press Blue: To make her dance like Bobby Brown for no apparent reason.

Press Yellow: To make Phil interfere with Wellard in the the worst possible way.

I'd definitely watch it then.

Hurrah for the BBC...

What with the interactive options of telly these days, surely they can give us more of a key role in the plotlines. Especially since we're paying for it.

You know what i was just thinking this the other day (was in one of my 'hey i'm stoned i've just invented something' moments) I was thinking that YOU the viewer could choose the story lines, there could be a choice of say three outcomes, then the one with the most votes gets filmed, and so on and so on. How good would that be :lol:

Right i'm off to the BBC 8)

I work for the BBC so I'll pass on your ideas :lol: (so your licence fee is also paying my wages so all worthwhile eh!). Interactive TV would be a modern version of those books you could buy where you choose what you want the characters to do next..."if you want to open the gold chest turn to page 5, if you want to open the silver chest turn to page 8"..loved those books!

I work for the BBC so I'll pass on your ideas :lol: (so your licence fee is also paying my wages so all worthwhile eh!). Interactive TV would be a modern version of those books you could buy where you choose what you want the characters to do next..."if you want to open the gold chest turn to page 5, if you want to open the silver chest turn to page 8"..loved those books!

Hee hee - a bit like the computer programmes/comics that Tom Hanks wanted to design in Big!!

Back