Sainsburys

I cant stop eating biscuits and cakes at the mo - doesnt help with 3 lots of bdays at work in the space of 2 weeks so we get cakes :spank:

I love jam sandwich creams as a dunker SOOOO nice

Were the same in out office, in a space of 2 weeks i swear its been like 5 peoples birthdays so ive been gettin bacon sarnies and cakes (im so strict on myself and dont eat any :()...and today weve got a seminar which means ALOT of buffet food :eek:

April diet anyone :lol:

Were the same in out office, in a space of 2 weeks i swear its been like 5 peoples birthdays so ive been gettin bacon sarnies and cakes (im so strict on myself and dont eat any :()...and today weve got a seminar which means ALOT of buffet food :eek:

April diet anyone :lol:

Ditto. Abs of steel....abs of steel....don't...give....in...to the....double....chocolate....fudgecake thats....sat....in...the...kitchen....RIGHT NOW.....nnngggg!!

Ditto. Abs of steel....abs of steel....don't...give....in...to the....double....chocolate....fudgecake thats....sat....in...the...kitchen....RIGHT NOW.....nnngggg!!

I always give in - white chocolate chip cookie? Yes please

Had a satsuma to go with it (as some people buy fruit too) - I think that balances it out :lol:

Dont give in to temptation :twisted:

Be strong :spank:

Just think of *thinks of woman with amazing body*......Nicole Sherrrzinnngerrrrr :lol:

Jesus wept has it come to this?

I have just bought a packet of crisps, a small salad and a cajun chicken granary from Katsouris deli on deansgate, mancunica. In michelin parlance, well worth a detour for.

Back