Sainsburys

Robder

I've got a really good idea.

Everyone post what they're going to buy on their next shop and then we can compare! :eek:

Potatoes
carrots
rice
soy sauce
sh1take mushrooms
normal mushrooms
pasta
tomato and basil pasta sauce
corgettes
cheese
peppers
onion
garlic

...oh and as a side, does anyone else get really annoyed buying peppers because they always put a green one in and no one ever wants that one.

(still at my laptop.)

Green's absolutely fine to be used in cooked dishes (not so nice raw). Obviously, it's a lot 'sharper' than yellow/red. I quite like to mix the colours up a bit in a dish.

I didnt realise how boring I am until I listed this....

t bags
coffee
sugar
crumpets
lurpak
bread - brown and white
greek yoghurt
random biscuit selection for Phil
frozen roast pots
frozen veg
frozen yorkshires
ice lollies
french sticks
cleaning products

I get my fruit /daily salad stuff and meat from the greengrocers and the butchers so its only cupboard stuff I get from the supermarkets these days ...

My chest freezer is actually still quite full from the last big shop we did ....

I didnt realise how boring I am until I listed this....

t bags
coffee
sugar
crumpets
lurpak
bread - brown and white
greek yoghurt
random biscuit selection for Phil
frozen roast pots
frozen veg
frozen yorkshires
ice lollies
french sticks
cleaning products

I get my fruit /daily salad stuff and meat from the greengrocers and the butchers so its only cupboard stuff I get from the supermarkets these days ...

My chest freezer is actually still quite full from the last big shop we did ....

Id like you to specify on the random biscuit selection :lol::lol::lol:

Id like you to specify on the random biscuit selection :lol::lol::lol:

Well it all depends on how Phil feels whilst perusing the biscuit aisle really, past random selections (as you have shown an interest) have included

Lincoln's
Arrowroot
Rich Tea
Digestive
those horrible rectangular biscuits with the jam layer, marshmallow blobs and coconut flakey stuff on the top - whatever they're called...

but could be anything really - he's a law unto himself in the biscuit aisle sadly...:spank:

I prefer Singhsburys Supermarket.*

*There is a small local store called this near mine:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant stop eating biscuits and cakes at the mo - doesnt help with 3 lots of bdays at work in the space of 2 weeks so we get cakes :spank:

I love jam sandwich creams as a dunker SOOOO nice

Back