Saga @ PACHA 2023 - Reviews & Reports

years ago it used to be accessible only for the clients that had a table in the vip. but for the last few years already, it's been open to everyone. as you walk into the club, on to the main dancefloor, head to the right, past the two bars and then you'll see the tunnel that goes down and then either left (to VIP) or right, outside to the garden.

while the rooftop terrace isn't always open, the garden is always open and accessible for everyone. fresh air, a bar to order drinks, toilets nearby and lots of spots where you can sit down. it's a great spot to have a break before you go then back in and keep on grooving.
shhhh don't tell everyone!

years ago it used to be accessible only for the clients that had a table in the vip. but for the last few years already, it's been open to everyone. as you walk into the club, on to the main dancefloor (down the stairs), head to the right, past the two bars and then you'll see the tunnel that goes down and then either left (to VIP) or right, outside to the garden.

while the rooftop terrace isn't always open, the garden is always open and accessible for everyone. fresh air, a bar to order drinks, toilets nearby and lots of spots where you can sit down. it's a great spot to have a break before you go then back in and keep on grooving.
Thank you . Think its not only new for me.

Been a crazy week, so a late quick review from last Wednesday (30 Aug).

I was a little critical of this night last season, went quite a few times and just never got into it at all. I thought it was slightly boring to be honest.

I’d say the opposite now. We had an incredibly fun night.

It’s been acknowledged that Bedouin are playing a faster BPM this season. The Bedouin sound is still always there, but it’s just faster and most importantly it’s more FUN.

It is now a good fun party.

Probably the most American crowd I’ve known in Ibiza, but more the debauched Southern Cali Burners than the Hi-Instagram ones - these lot were going for it.

Caught the second half of Bonobo’s DJ Set. Didn’t recognise a lot of stuff, but fast and really good quality. Got the crowd really going which some guests have struggled with before.

Bedouin came on at 02:45. Never had Shazam on but brilliant set, lots of samples and drops of things like Roger Sanchez - Turn On The Music, even some Ninetoes - Finder at some point.

Also, a note on the Table VIP (as we always seem to obsess over that). I’d say one of the most up for it sections I’ve seen. Everyone was there for Bedouin, no weekend casual observers. Everyone just wanted to get off and dance. My favourite being a big group of girls in the front right table inviting men to their table! That breaks a few stereotypes. Legends.

I really hope this night grows and grows.

I was a little critical of this night last season, went quite a few times and just never got into it at all. I thought it was slightly boring to be honest.

It’s been acknowledged that Bedouin are playing a faster BPM this season. The Bedouin sound is still always there, but it’s just faster and most importantly it’s more FUN.

Probably the most American crowd I’ve known in Ibiza, but more the debauched Southern Cali Burners than the Hi-Instagram ones - these lot were going for it.

Caught the second half of Bonobo’s DJ Set. Didn’t recognise a lot of stuff, but fast and really good quality. Got the crowd really going which some guests have struggled with before.

Bedouin came on at 02:45. Never had Shazam on but brilliant set, lots of samples and drops of things like Roger Sanchez - Turn On The Music, even some Ninetoes - Finder at some point.

Also, a note on the Table VIP (as we always seem to obsess over that). I’d say one of the most up for it sections I’ve seen. Everyone was there for Bedouin, no weekend casual observers. Everyone just wanted to get off and dance. My favourite being a big group of girls in the front right table inviting men to their table! That breaks a few stereotypes. Legends.

I really hope this night grows and

We went on this night too. Agree with all of this. It was a really fun night. Great crowd, great music, great sound as always in Pacha.

We saw all of Bonobo’s set and he really got the crowd going. Thought they could have let him play a bit longer really but then again everyone wanted to see Bedouin and they were great. It’s like they’ve decided just to let loose and have some fun and it really works for me.

Quick review from last night. Got in for Tong at about 01:15. I think he actually started a bit earlier than planned. Still great seeing Tong in Pacha for some moments of Friday nostalgia from years gone by.

As expected Tong respected the night and played a great opening. Started quite slow, playing that pre-2023 slower BPM sound. I thought he may not have got the memo, but the last 45 mins he really built it and much faster. The change-over with Bedouin was brilliant, a classic ‘kick-off’ moment in Pacha.

Unlike last week they actually then slowed it down a bit too, but soon got much faster. While is a different sound, they starting to play the room like Luciano used to - building it up to some carnival fun moments where everyone is dancing.

Just a good fun night.

However, someone who I was with actually didn’t like the faster style they seem to be playing now. He’s an old Burner type though so just wants more flutes and African bongos. You can’t please everyone.

Quick review from last night. Got in for Tong at about 01:15. I think he actually started a bit earlier than planned. Still great seeing Tong in Pacha for some moments of Friday nostalgia from years gone by.

As expected Tong respected the night and played a great opening. Started quite slow, playing that pre-2023 slower BPM sound. I thought he may not have got the memo, but the last 45 mins he really built it and much faster. The change-over with Bedouin was brilliant, a classic ‘kick-off’ moment in Pacha.

Unlike last week they actually then slowed it down a bit too, but soon got much faster. While is a different sound, they starting to play the room like Luciano used to - building it up to some carnival fun moments where everyone is dancing.

Just a good fun night.

However, someone who I was with actually didn’t like the faster style they seem to be playing now. He’s an old Burner type though so just wants more flutes and African bongos. You can’t please everyone.
Great review once again 😀 couldn't make it for a couple of weeks but can't wait to go back for a few (if not all 😉) of the remaining parties for this season 😎

Thats what I saw and heard , too. Nice evening. Some vocal house tracks and some harder ones.
Good crowd , cool dancers. Big fun. Bedouin know how to pick up the crowd , espeaially me
Pete Tong : Nice to see hin again.
Not too rammed. Was comfortable.

Tong started really slow . I feeled he didnt pick up the crowd as wished. Then the sound changed.
Was it planned ? Maybe Not OK, Bedouin played faster than last years. The Heart Sound was different. No more desert house. People want it, so give it to them.

I really hope this night grows and grows.
Anyone know the rough timings for the DJs at the Bedouin night? 12-130, 130-3, 3-6? I’m trying to figure out when guy gerber will be on tomorrow….. thanks I’m advance!

Back