Saga @ PACHA 2023 - Reviews & Reports

Handy, thank you 🙌 given that short warm up we’ll head in early doors.

Maybe being mid-week, but it does feel this night gets going much earlier than others at Pacha. Last few weeks by 01:00 there has been a good crowd already dancing.

Sorry to be a bore. I’ve just been told pasha are mad about trainers now!? They aren’t allowed apparently. Can anyone confirm?

Sorry to be a bore. I’ve just been told pasha are mad about trainers now!? They aren’t allowed apparently. Can anyone confirm?

OMG who told you this? 100% not accurate. My advice is no flip-flops for guys, apart from that no shoe police as far as I know.

Ended up here last night after the free wrist bands were dished out at the Solomun port party, which he didn't impress me too much I have to say.

When we got to Pacha around 1.15 I was expecting a big queue from the wristband people (had to be i before 1.30) but looked like it was only us using them! Why miss out on free party?!!
the music and the crowd was spot on. Red Axes played great tunes and Bedouin closed in their usual melodic sounds. Plenty of room to dance and little pushing and shoving.

Highly recommended night.

Ended up here last night after the free wrist bands were dished out at the Solomun port party, which he didn't impress me too much I have to say.

When we got to Pacha around 1.15 I was expecting a big queue from the wristband people (had to be i before 1.30) but looked like it was only us using them! Why miss out on free party?!!
the music and the crowd was spot on. Red Axes played great tunes and Bedouin closed in their usual melodic sounds. Plenty of room to dance and little pushing and shoving.

Highly recommended night.
I've heard so many positive things about this night on here. Think I'm going to go to the closing event on 4th October when I'm over. Hoping there might be some type of wristbands for it on the island but maybe they won't need to give any out if it's a closing!

I've heard so many positive things about this night on here. Think I'm going to go to the closing event on 4th October when I'm over. Hoping there might be some type of wristbands for it on the island but maybe they won't need to give any out if it's a closing!
My love for this party and Bedouin is well documented here but you should definitely try it. Without sounding too boring, I was there last night too and yet again had a fantastic time.
First time that I seen Red Axes playing and I have to say I was quite impressed.
Once Bedouin came in the volume got cranked up and their driving bass filled the club for the rest of the night. Love it!

Im on the island for the Opening Party 22nd for 4 nights. We are all 40 years old , into 'good' underground music , Stuff like Lee Burridge's "All Day I Dream" parties and people like Nick Warren too... Is this the night for us?

Im on the island for the Opening Party 22nd for 4 nights. We are all 40 years old , into 'good' underground music , Stuff like Lee Burridge's "All Day I Dream" parties and people like Nick Warren too... Is this the night for us?
i would say so, yes

Yes, surely the only night at Pacha you would enjoy.

Big yes.

Same taste as me and my gang and we really enjoyed Saga last year.

Big yes.

Same taste as me and my gang and we really enjoyed Saga last year.

Yes same. I turned in its favor after being a bit on the fence in 2022. Though they did speed things up a bit so it helped a lot.

Genuinely one of the parties that I most looking forward to this season. It grew and grew in every aspect 2022 > 2023, so really hoping it gets even better this year.

Back