sad news: david guetta ...

:eek:

that guetta clown would sell his mother to make a few €€€£££$$$ more :mad:

Screenshot_2015-07-04-19-06-57-1.png
(iwr fb)

And Coldplay ffs!!!!! Thats 3 kinds of wrong right there! Not only have they put a horse in a club which is cruel in itself but to make it listen to Guetta playing Coldplay!??!!

Animal cruelty is horrible but that's utterly horrific

That poor horse.
Why? I don't get what it adds. Maybe thats the point, bring a horse to divert attention from Guetta. I hope they don't do it all season. Total nobber.

It amazes me that so many folk want to see David Guetta at Pacha or Ushuaia for the price the events charge, I can only assume it to tick a box for folk to say they have seen David Guetta.

Wish i had of been at this party!!! It looks like the best party ever!!! Guetta has serious amount of skills to be able to mix seamlessly whilst a prized stallion lurks on the dance-floor!!!

What a hero!

Pacha as well!!! Always leading the way and showing the initiative!!! We'll probably see albatross flying about the Amnesia terrace next season but Pacha will always be the one step ahead of the pack...

Pacha has done it before, and Bianca Jagger did it at Studio 54. The difference now is public opinion on this sortof thing has changed.
Bianca-Jagger-horse-1920-Studio-54-29Apr15-Getty_b.jpg

regarding size pacha is a doghouse in comparison to studio54 ...

And the music was better at srudio 54. I heard he played some coldplay $hit when that poor house was dragged in. Ffs the only way it could have got any worse is if the horse was hit with a f***in cake on the way out.

Last edited:
Back