Sad, but it may have to be done..

nish

...Wearing earplugs at Creamfields!

My ears got IMMENSLY battered in Ibiza, :eek: Still a lot deaf! Lovin the Creamfields music ;) , -but Gotta look after my babies tho.

ive been wearing ear plugs for over a year now.,...best decission i could ever make...i used to wear the foam ones but they arent as good as they distort the music...

go to an audioolgoist and ask him for a pair of custom fit musician ear plugs...they are molded to your exact inner ear and fit in perfectly....they fit in so well and mold to your ear so tight that no one can see them...the music sounds 100 times better...lyrics and bass are crystal clear...take em out one or two times during the night and you will grab your ears and put them right back in...the plugs cut out all the static and noise polution which damages the inner ear....

a pair of custom plugs will run you around $150....best investment anyone into music could make

ye ive seen them custom made ones. Ive got these plastic ones which are ok. got any websites which are known for good custom models?

nish said:
ye ive seen them custom made ones. Ive got these plastic ones which are ok. got any websites which are known for good custom models?
i have no idea...just go to an audioloigist and ask him for a pair of musician ear plugs....

Do they affect your ability to hear people speaking to you?? One problem I always have in clubs is I cannot hear what people are saying to me... ....and then you get into the nodding pretending you know what they are saying.....until you keep nodding and saying yes i agree, when they ask you a question!!!! :rolleyes:

spunkymonkey said:
Do they affect your ability to hear people speaking to you?? One problem I always have in clubs is I cannot hear what people are saying to me... ....and then you get into the nodding pretending you know what they are saying.....until you keep nodding and saying yes i agree, when they ask you a question!!!! :rolleyes:
you can hear people without a problem....

they were the best things that i could have ever spent my money on....

Back