Sa A Ton Any other good lively Bars apart from Mambo?

My mate's bar the Tropi is good- very small, cheap beers and Oscar the manager is very sound...Look him up and tell him Paddy sent you!

i'm always reminded of groundbreaking and controversial BBC satirical programme 'that was the week that was' every time i read one of the boy biggler's posts.

Well....As from 31st May there will be.
Ibiza Rocks are opening their hotel and inside that there is going to be a pretty special bar.
They are talking about it being open 24 hours.

for what it's worth san antonio is my favourite night out destination on the island. its bars have a diversity and provide good entertainment at reasonable prices which just can't be found anywhere else in ibiza.
we head for the area round the church where we can eat and drink and listen to really good live music for free and with completely normal bar prices. i like es verro, don quijote and cafe babel in particular, and usually villa mercedes and the island cafe are on my itinerary at some part of the evening too.

for what it's worth san antonio is my favourite night out destination on the island. its bars have a diversity and provide good entertainment at reasonable prices which just can't be found anywhere else in ibiza.
we head for the area round the church where we can eat and drink and listen to really good live music for free and with completely normal bar prices. i like es verro, don quijote and cafe babel in particular, and usually villa mercedes and the island cafe are on my itinerary at some part of the evening too.

When I worked out there I had some great nights in all the places you mention.

I had a very surreal night in Don Quijote where i met a couple of old guys circled around a piano in the side room. This guy was playing some amazingly dramatic pieces with barley one eye open! His mate kept giving him pick me ups to keep him going.

Can't wait to go back!

Back