Rumors @ Destino

no guy gerber this sunday contrary to original line up.
That sucks a bit! I was really looking forward to some Gerber as He didn’t play last week either, even if Bedouin pretty much made up for it! What happened to Caz James?

That sucks a bit! I was really looking forward to some Gerber as He didn’t play last week either, even if Bedouin pretty much made up for it! What happened to Caz James?

gotcha but TBH the weather forecast for tomorrow evening doesn‘t look great anyway. currently it seems it‘s gonna be a pretty wet affair between about sun 8pm and mon 8am

gotcha but TBH the weather forecast for tomorrow evening doesn‘t look great anyway. currently it seems it‘s gonna be a pretty wet affair between about sun 8pm and mon 8am

Do you think there is any chance Pacha might open early if Destino forced to cancel given the forecast?

Bollo*ks! I really wanted to take some friends that never been there before. :-/

next Sundays says no G. Gerber on Destino's hp.... but in the party calendar here it says he will play... any update on whats correct? hope he plays!!

Back