Rumors @ Destino

It was full of rich people, posers, vips, a contrast to my normal ibiza crowd. I’m guessing it was a more normal crowd for Sven on Friday....

Oh no that doesn't sound like my sort of crowd at all. I think we'll give it a go anyway given it's free and a good pre party for Pacha that evening.

Oh no that doesn't sound like my sort of crowd at all. I think we'll give it a go anyway given it's free and a good pre party for Pacha that evening.

tbh I haven't been to rumors that regularly but never thought the crowd was as 'bad' as bazland describes. but everyone's perception is different of course.

for my perception the mood was far FAR better at BMI if looking for daytime party ...don't really care about the crowd...
if the canadian spotlight bring me to a dumb party that july 22 at Destino rumors , i will never listen to him anymore :lol: & may leave Destino , straight away :D

for my perception the mood was far FAR better at BMI if looking for daytime party ...don't really care about the crowd...
if the canadian spotlight bring me to a dumb party that july 22 at Destino rumors , i will never listen to him anymore :lol: & may leave Destino , straight away :D

What's BMI?

I'm now looking at potentially doing Zoo project on Sunday instead, can't make my bloody mind up as not done either party.
Honestly I would go to Zoo Project. I went twice last year over 12 days and personally I think it is brilliant. A very fun festival type day out. Good crowd, cheap drinks, very good music and overall a great experience to do.

I'm not too familiar with Ibiza Town area so recommendations would be handy.

I really like Tango in the port. It is great for people watching and soaking up the atmosphere. If there aren't too many polica floating about, you might even get lucky and see a parade.

It will be a nice segway between Destino & Pacha. Easily walkable to Pacha too, though a cab won't cost much. The cocktails aren't cheap, but are strong. Plus you can get better deals from the PRs if you hover about and look a bit lost!

Zoo project is the answer by far amon all parties... :cool: if i had a few ones to recommand along ibz trip
Honestly I would go to Zoo Project. I went twice last year over 12 days and personally I think it is brilliant. A very fun festival type day out. Good crowd, cheap drinks, very good music and overall a great experience to do.
I really like Tango in the port. It is great for people watching and soaking up the atmosphere. If there aren't too many polica floating about, you might even get lucky and see a parade.

It will be a nice segway between Destino & Pacha. Easily walkable to Pacha too, though a cab won't cost much. The cocktails aren't cheap, but are strong. Plus you can get better deals from the PRs if you hover about and look a bit lost!

Thanks you 3! I think it's looking highly likely that we do Zoo, followed by Tango, followed by Solomun.

It's gonna be a looong day! Best be pacing myself.

lot of rich people..
i'm focussing on music that never deceive me there (even sven closing BMI )
coke is 5€ (12€ at Destino , @Nobbie Q be generous that day! bro :D) just sayin & 14€ real cocktail...
all people i brought there love it...except those that have been turned back because not knowing some little tips..

Theres more space to move around at Destino and it's closer to Pacha! I gotta see Buttrich and Gerber. I would only go to BMI instead if Pete Tongs guest is someone really crazy.

Yo it'll be good. Gerber was good last year.

Last edited:
hope for u;
Get ready to shake Destino :cool:
otherwise it's gonna cost u fancy meal(El olivo,la Oliva) in ibz town :D
I'm kidding ,regular cheap local restaurant will be fine :lol:...

Last edited:
What's BMI?

I’ve been to destino & BMI. Destino - no one danced. BMI on sundays - no space to dance unless you “hire” space €200 minimum (is this still correct? Stopped going on Sunday’s after that as I like to MOVE my body). Saturdays were better (space wise, not musically) with tommy vee & Mauro (“fun” daytime music, nothing complex or overly interesting), the dance floor wasn’t filled with VIP couches. But with barbra tucker there...no. She sings off key & too loudly over songs. Can’t handle. Both places are filled with wealthy beautiful people & are stunning venues. BMI seem older (I’m a “young” 40 year old) but friendlier than Destino IMO. I find the Sound system at BMI is better as well.

Too much uncle Charlie on the Destino dance floor - and I defo enjoy a catch up with the ol uncle :twisted: - but dancing is about being free & happy (all just IMO of course!) x

you sum up it.
the purpose to have a pack of 4 people to secure dancefloor as its rammy at BMI and even earlier ..6pm as its a small place
BUT Pirates gonna shake Destino that july 22th :cool:
Dance Baby! Dance! a few shots of hierbas will help b4 ... :D

Hi everybody,
Well I have been last year and Rumors was one of the worst party I have ever been. First of all I don’t know if it was me but I could not hear anything the music was very low and the sound system not good at all. I don’t really mind about the crowd. There were actually plenty of beautiful girls even if it is true that most of the people were barely dancing. The music was very annoying and soporific.
The place is beautiful and the party was free so I decided to wait for Mr Gerber. When he arrived I had one more beer and left straight after. He was most of the time chatting and drinking champagne with all the beautiful Israeli models in his dj booth. He could barely synchronized two tracks together. As at one point he seemed really f***ed up he switched off the music by mistake and press play again laughing with all the girls around him. It was too much for me and I jumped in the first cab. Such a shame as he is a really talented producer...but I guess he feels like home there and really enjoy what he is doing.

On the contrary, I also went to Rumors last year and it was one of the best parties I've attended, I loved the cosmopolitan more "mature" aspect of the crowd which were really going for it and Gerber was particularly amazing that night.
I guess it goes to show that different people enjoy things in a different way or perhaps that day you went was a particularly bad one.

Reactions: Liv
I forgot to mention before that the week after on a Thursday I went back to Destino for Sven Vath and I didn't find the crowd that different from the previous Sunday.

Back